Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Possible change of supplier

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Hey guys, lately I've been looking at alternatives to lulu.com and I think I may have two choices.

1. Comixpress.com

I checked the cost calculator on the site and by charging a dollar extra, I can have the magazine printed in colour, or keep it in B/W and it will only cost you guys four dollars.

2. Wowio

This place has the option to have eBooks available to the public and people can download them for nothing, while the creator gets about 50 cents or something like that.

I'd love to go with both of them, but I'm waiting for a reply from wowio reguarding whether I can, since their copyright statement seems to read that they don't allow it.

Anyway, if you guys have any suggestions for better publishers, I would love to hear about them. However, if you have good or bad things to say about either one of these places, then please tell me them.

EDIT: Okay, I just found out that if you publish through Wowio, it's exclusive to Wowio, which means no chance of a printed version. That means I can only go with either of them. Which would you guys prefer?

EDIT2: Okay, Wowio is no longer an option, since they apparently hold some rights to every eBook they make available and I want you guys to have all rights. If anyone knows of an alternative, that'd be great

Kxela
Kxela
Posted at

ka-blam.com with indyplanet.com?

Those guys are reasonably priced, plus you can put your orders in their online store- indyplanet.

…I havent had much freedom with the indyplanet part, but I've been making smaller comics with them, larger books at lulu. I've heard of comixpress, but didnt go far after hearing of the set up fee.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I really don't know, but I'll support the decision.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.