Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Should I rather...

Superpee
Superpee
Posted at

…accept other people's sprites for the Pokémon Battle Tournament? Or should I use NPC's?

kaion
kaion
Posted at

Sure! That'd be a great idea! accepting cameos I mean..

Posted at

Accepting cameos is a horrible idea, it makes semi-entertaining comics phail. (case and point, PCC)

Posted at

Dude do cameos cause i do and my comic is okay except the fact that im still learning or LOOK AT SUPER SMASH BROS GRAND TOUR ITS ALL CAMEOS

pmier747
pmier747
Posted at

Instead of Cameos you could get people to design trainers. If you like them they get cast in the Battle Tournament.
That way you avoid the trouble with Cameos but still don't have to make several sets of Trainer Sprites.

Posted at

I think it's a horrible idea. They interrupt with the storyline sometimes. Even though PCC does great with it it doesn't mean you should. D: So, you should just come up with some sprites.

Posted at

BWAHAHAHA THAT BOY WAS NAKED!

Posted at

Instead of Cameos you could get people to design trainers. If you like them they get cast in the Battle Tournament.
That way you avoid the trouble with Cameos but still don't have to make several sets of Trainer Sprites.

Quoted for the truth.

Superpee
Superpee
Posted at

I like pmier747's idea. :D

pmier747
pmier747
Posted at

Well that must be the first good idea I had in ages.

Superpee
Superpee
Posted at

So, I must put up an announcement for a designing contest, where people can send me their work and then me and a few other judges (or maybe the audience) can judge them, and the best sprites get chosen?

Posted at

Having Judges do it is more professional.

Cause someone could just create a new username and vote for themselves :o

So, like, you, me, and someone else? :O

Superpee
Superpee
Posted at

Sounds like a good idea. But who could our third (maybe more) person be? Suggestions?

Posted at

Did I actually write "the boy was naked"????

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.