Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Speculate on the New Characters

alanajoli
alanajoli
Posted at

So, gang, we want to hear what you think we're doing with these myseterious new characters. What is Daiyu up to? Who is the man from the train she's hanging around with? Tell us what you think, so we know just how much we're going to surprise you… :)

tbad
tbad
Posted at

Why do I get the feeling that all the aliens are evil, even the ones working with us at the moment?

AnthonyC
AnthonyC
Posted at

Not even I knows :(
I would like to speculate stuff, but people may think I actually know the whole thing.

alanajoli
alanajoli
Posted at

Hee hee! I think your speculations could be fun, Anthony. Just make them bigger and way out of proportion and we'll all think you're kidding. :)

I think you know what Daiyu is up to and who she's working for–but I could actually be wrong, and only Jeremy and I know what's actually going on!

tbad
tbad
Posted at

hm.. more shapeshifters? this can't be good. of course, i'm talking about today's update. Somehow, I'm thinking Daiyu is on the same team as the shapeshifter following zeke.

Adam Black
Adam Black
Posted at

I think it's too early for speculation, but I will say this:

Those shapeshifters…I don't trust 'em.

alanajoli
alanajoli
Posted at

Adam, that's because they're pod people. Shhh… don't tell. ;)

No, just kidding. But I think it's interesting that we as an audience don't trust shapeshifters–and that the shapeshifters themselves are aware enough of human squeamishness that they haven't revealed their skills. The Angaarians, however, appeared to have no such trouble–viewing them as tools rather than as a threat.

I expect that'll play out more as the story progresses. :)

And tbad, I love your thoughts on Daiyu. Her role is… interesting.

tbad
tbad
Posted at

hm.. somehow the latest update baffles me. Perhaps Daiyu is on the good team after all? Or maybe she's got her own interests in this whole thing. Here's something that just popped into my head: could Daiyu be a shapeshifter?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.