Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who is your favorite character in LOVEMAGIC?

tea_green
tea_green
Posted at

Well, who is it? I'm just curious to know.

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Well it's hard to say because I'm so bad at remembering names. (Didn't you use to have a list of who was who?)

But I do like the dumb lesbian with the two pony tails. Her girlfriend with all the dildos was fun, as well. And I also like the gal who has the bad things happen to her like the tentacle rape & getting a dildo stuck up her ass.

5ir 1337
5ir 1337
Posted at

Tentacle Girl all the way.

Posted at

I like the girl with the eye patch…She is my kind of girl, btw this is the first forum on the site I've posted a reply in and it's about adult content characters go figure

Ecki
Ecki
Posted at

I like the girl with the small eyes.
The one you used as an avatar :)

Edit: Oh, it's the boss ^^

Posted at

I like the boss lady. She's hot! I really liked the way she looked in the last strip in the old Love Magic comic.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Tentacle monster all the way!

Posted at

Today it struck me (apropos of nothing) that out of all the Web comics I've read or seen over the years, by far the most memorable character of all is the tentacle-sex girl from your first Love Magic series. It was one of the best running jokes ever. This realization has left me in complete awe of you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.