Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I just want to say.....

bobzelo
bobzelo
Posted at

This comic has inspired me to start doing projects on the internet. Mainly because Something could be so bad, but if it appeals to the right audience it can become wildly popular. This Comic along side Dominc Deegan (For those of you who don't know. Dominc Deegan is a comic that captivated people by seeming good when it wasn't really at all. Now adays the writing has become stupendous and the man making the comic doesn't care for it anymore. Yet, the comic is ungodly popular) that crap can actually make people happy.

That's what I want to do myself. I recently did a seven page comic to see how they work. If I put minimal effort, I am able to complete a comic in minutes. By this method I will be able to produce a vast amount of comics in minmal time and make people like it by means of quantity over quality. All I have to do is give it an allusion of quality, something I know I could do if I spend just an ounce more time on the comic.

I would like to thank all the brain dead people who like this comic. It will be people like you who will fuel the flames for my next projects. See you all on the same side.

ysqure3
ysqure3
Posted at

Try learning basic English before trying to spoof bad webcomics. Also, make sure your comic isn't fucking terrible and unfunny. Even though it's supposed to be ironic self-aware garbage, it's still retarded. Nobody's gonna like your pile of shit.

Posted at

Try learning basic English before trying to spoof bad webcomics. Also, make sure your comic isn't fucking terrible and unfunny. Even though it's supposed to be ironic self-aware garbage, it's still retarded. Nobody's gonna like your pile of shit.
like powerup isnt oo thats right you dont like vgcats,dueling anlog,peeny arcarde,CAD,fanboys,PVP,Extralife,little gamers,8-bit tether just plain old powerup

ysqure3
ysqure3
Posted at

Actually, I'm pretty much okay with Penny Arcade and 8-Bit Theater.

Posted at

ok,but how about thwe REST!

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

I am pretty sure masturbating will solve the problem

Posted at

I am pretty sure masturbating will solve the problem

Like every other problem.

Rowsen
Rowsen
Posted at

Beats the shit out of Powerup.

Wesc
Wesc
Posted at

What doesn't?

Posted at

i was actually nervous about making a webcomic too but after seeing this (power ups that is), i am no longer afraid, i might sell plushies of the characters!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.