Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I FAILED BUT IT STILL LOOKS AMAZING COMPARED TO THIS COMIC!!!

Posted at

See, it does! What are the chances.

Now down to business, why are you making these "webcomics"? (I put inverted commas around webcomic because calling this a webcomic is a bit like calling Scientology a religion) It's crap, don't try to defend yourself, it is and you know it. Do your friends think it's cool? (That's another joke right there, you obviously don't have any friends) You can't even call it satire and its not one of those things which fails so badly its funny, (see full-life consequences) it's just bad. Seriously, no one thinks you're funny, become "an hero" or something, I don't know. Just get the hell off the internet, go into the outside world, the real world and piss off people there, atleast there they can punch you or something instead of doing all that crap I had to.

So to sum it all up, you're a twat, get of the internet.

Edit: At the very least stop using "Ctrl + C" and "Ctrl + V" so much? That and learn how to tell a good joke. Memes (ironic, I know) are funnier than this comic, that's saying something!

Moar Edit:Has anyone noticed that the question mark in the default avitar has that 80's look to it, suits the theme of the meme quite well if you ask me.

Even Moar Edit: The three exclamation marks in the title really added to my overall excitment and lifted the atmosphere of this entire post, wouldn't you agree? It's a bit like putting "to the max" at the end of the sentence or "extreme" at the beggining or even spelling crazy with a "k"! It's pretty "kool", huh! (huh to the max!)

Even Moar Moar Edit: Hey this forum let's you delete posts (how rare), I guess I have not really failed after all. Well, kinda.

Posted at

lol, bump

Posted at

his comics suck ead mine my are alot better

Posted at

i totally agree that this webcomic is awful, i feel really bad for ppl who make good critisisms about the comic (u know, where to improve and what not) then some arsehole, usually ysquare, says "well i dont see you doing anything better" then that person links to some deviant art or something and you can easily see how there is much more quality there, but still some arse still says " thats sh*t thats not as good as this comic ur art suckez" which i think is a real shame because ppl out there really do have some skill and some ppl really dont, its a shame these guys actually make money off this, i could draw better and im a student and i would love to get in on that.
And anyone who likes this comic can go f*ck themselves, please dont gimme that crap about how i should get a life, i do a f*cking degree i do plenty of work and play and theres no point in wrapping ur self up in cotton wool and pretending ur art is amazing, as an artist i know where i have made mistakes, where i can improve, and how to develope my skill, and so should every artist, its ok to take pride in ur work but grow a f*ucking god complex cos some 14 yr old virgin told you its awesome.

Wesc
Wesc
Posted at

It's irregular for 14 year olds to be virgins?

Posted at

well no but most 14 year old boys iv met on the internet or x box live tend to pretend they're not and that they regularly have sex

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.