Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Peanut Brittle

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Here's a game that anyone who has ever seen Powerup Comics can play. First, post something that you are tired of seeing on Powerup Comics. Then, wait until Shadowgamer puts out the next day's garbage for all of us to enjoy. Next, find anything that's on that day's comic and see if anything is on there that you posted previously, and if you do find something, put the phrase "peanut brittle" somewhere when or if you comment.

I'll go first.

I'm tired of seeing the PS2 saying something about taking over the world

and

I'm tired of seeing the stupid guy getting shot in the face and/or balls.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I'm tired of people bitching about it.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'm tired of people bitching about it.

Posted at

The sad thing is by posting in this forum you are basically admitting that powerup rocks.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

The sad thing is by posting in this forum you are basically admitting that powerup rocks.

So you are saying you find it sad that people post in your forum because they like your comic? Out of all the people on this site, I thought at least you liked your own comic.

kari910
kari910
Posted at

no he meens taht bi postin in hsi fourms u r bassecly sayyen taht u r a fan of hsi comic.

raedien comprenshun fool. lern to use it.

Sammy B
Sammy B
Posted at

You see, our friend Shadow Wilson isn't merely trying to create something for the masses to "enjoy". This isn't mere "entertainment"; this is art. As such, it is intended to challenge our preconceived notions, to provoke thought, to inspire discussion.

By posting in this comic's electronic forum, you are demonstrating the comic's success on those counts. Ergo, it "rocks".

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

No. No I am not. It sucks.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

ok stop hatin
No.
Fur queue.

I'm not even that bothered by this comic.
I just like posting in this forum now.
:D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.