Posted at

So yesterday was all hands to the pumps, the turbines were running at full steam and there was an air of creativity about. I was making use of the time to learn some new skills, skills that will appear in tomorrows rather cool update of the web comic.

Last episode Talon was seen leaping out of the window and onto a rope. Where does the rope go and will he ever get his clothes back from the Leyland estates?

The good news is that I'll be working on the script for this part of the webcomic fairly soon, we'd still got a chunk of script to go through and I think Reva's outdone herself this time. I love her sketchy style and as some of you have said…it has a feel of the old etchings about it.

That made her smile I can tell you.

After some very constructive feedback my mlai I went out and got a few things. I recently got paid for doing an 822 page novel so I was able to purchase a few bits and pieces of software to make my life easier, plus I've got some new comic book fonts to add to the collection.

We're still learning the process of comic-crafting but I think this page will be a marked improvement on the last few pages.

We update tomorrow as per usual, until then I leave you with more Reva art!

It is said that her embrace is one of a passion delivered ten-thousandfold. She is the lady of blood, lust and all things carnal. The Karnate is called upon in battle and in pleasure, she is worshipped by those of her children that call themselves so. She gifts them with the teeth and claws to rend their enemies asunder, the touch which to bring a lifetime of pleasure and the will to inflict an endless agony.

She is one of the younger gods of Hestonia.

Her symbol is a bloody fanged wolf head.