Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Rant

Posted at

Ok. I know that I haven't explained it too much yet. I also keep the profile page up to date on what's happening. Megaman's full operating intellegence (without the virus) is that of a community college graduate. With the virus it is that of a first year college drop-out. Bass's full operaating intellegence is to be that of a collega graduate with a doctorate degree. With the virus it's barely a high school graduate. I've read Bob and George. I know the Megaman and Bass in BnG are barely on par with kindergardeners. No one else in my comic has a BnG personality. I used one joke which is me being the villian in the 5th game. I try to stray as much as possible from BnG. I'm having trouble typing I'm so mad right now. I try never to copy jokes from any one unless I'm using it as a reference or a contest. So before you blatently judge me as a BnG rip-off, read from the begining, check the profile page, or just let the thought go. To those who accept my comic as what it is, (THKNN_NUL, zealotjohn, Winged zero) thank you. You guys make this worth it. Oh, and if your too afraid to even show who you are when you say I'm a BnG rip-off, DON'T EVEN COMMENT!

zealotjohn
zealotjohn
Posted at

well, my first comic (just random) has it's fare share of jokes that are not origannaly mine,but every one seems to be ok with that as long as its a minamul and not over done. like the log joke.(you probably dont read it tho)

Posted at

I'll check it out. I only read one comic at a time and right now I'm going through Mixed Bag Comics.

zealotjohn
zealotjohn
Posted at

lol, if you do start reading "just random," be prepaired for a good (funny) read, over 100 pages, and yet im on page 98 tommorow, and you have to read the fillers, they are parto of the comic(my original joke(well i think its original(if its not ppl dont know it yet(i think im overdoing this reply(yea i am))))).

Posted at

Just Random is next on my "to read" list.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.