Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Fallen Angel Story

Posted at

Here's where you'll find little tidbits and secrets about the comic, stuff to come, even sketchs of stuff that may or maynot appear. I wanted this to be with the gametard forum set cause it makes it less of a hasle, I wouldn't be able to look over 2 forums.

Posted at

First thing i'ld like to say. Before I even started I had another idea for a story. It was more in book format and happened to have the same characters. But over time I put it to the side and eventually came up with this story. When it came down to naming the characters and such, I decided to use my old characters. They seemed to fit better in this story anyways. So in the future at some point I may do the other story. I still like it though i'll have to rewrite it due to Fallen Angel using a few of the same moments as "Ja-Sin" For example, the leaning against either side of the door.

Posted at

One of the things with Fallen angel is that it is only supposed to be in black and white. This spawned the idea to do a lot of ying-yang balanceing in the story. Maeryn has white hair, Drake has black hair. Even the comic itself will have a part 2. The second half is called "Rissen Demon" the names a complete reverse of the first part, and the first page shows maeryn standing by the moon st sign, however this time you can read the other streets name which is sun rd. This theme will be used through out the entirety of the story.

Posted at

Im working on something new right now. A fallen angel spin-off (sorta) called Love At First Sight. or LAFS for short. Its going to be a Chibi redraw of the comic in a 4 panel comic style. It will be all jokes however. I think it will be a good ad especially since Fallen Angel is starting to get really depressing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.