Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Request info

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I decided to open a paypal account so I could make a little money for college via some sprite requests. Now based on the size and type of project will determine the price, which are as followed:
Small=$2-$8 (includes small objects}i-pods, systems, logos, etc; and 1-10 sprite mods)
Medium=$10-$15 (includes small sheets}can fit in a internet window; large objects}large screen TVs, vehicles, furniture, etc; and touch-ups}fixs on previous sheets or something like this)
Large=$20-$30 (includes medium sheets}this big is maximum; special references}games, shows, print comics or Holidays; and mugshots)
Big=$25- (includes large sheets}about this big is the minimum; cutscene recoloring; backgrounds)
Now the max price is $50, but that is for projects that could take me about 4-12 months to do. Now I'll tell you guys what the price is on your post (put "price:" at the bottom of each post), and they will be based on the request.
My account (I havn't opened it yet so they are still free, or at least until 3/21)

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

me im free right?
here is what i think is the last request

Third : use this guy as a base,
, add elements from this guy to show its a weil soldier or/and use this as well if you want

and finaly add this guy's weapon on the soldier's waist like its a police stick .

i have a question, can you create a sprite from scratch in many, many poses?

Posted at

Yes, don't listen to the crazy guy who made copyrights.

EDIT: Oh my goodness, you haven't deleted this yet. Bugger.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.