Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Cameos... yes, ignore what I said in the Q&A section xD

Posted at

Yes, I WILL be accepting cameos! However, I need bad-guy characters as well, so if you have any bad guys, please send them!! These are my goals:

-4 good guys that'll be on the "defense squad" of a small village
-Any amount of bad-guy ninjas that'll be attacking said town

-4 Bad-guys to show up in a later arc…

You can either send them to me in a PQ, or send it to my email address, swordsmanofhyrule@yahoo.com

Posted at

Thanks Euron! :D Could I have the non-looking Luffy ones?

Posted at

I'll send a evil ninja! Also: You're a big fan of legend of zelda too?

Posted at

I know. It's been my favorite game ever since I played a game(loz ocarina of time for game cube was the very first game i had ever played).

Posted at

Also: I'll send another bad guy, but he won't be a ninja, he'll be one of the bad guys that show up in a later arc. And will Luffy start in the gear when it goes to his fight next?

Posted at

Thanks, and no, Luffy's not going to start in gear during the fight…

William123
William123
Posted at

I know. It's been my favorite game ever since I played a game(loz ocarina of time for game cube was the very first game i had ever played).
I'm very sure Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was for Nintendo 64. Well I know it is. And I know that there wasn't a gamecube release. X_X

Posted at

I'm very sure Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was for Nintendo 64. Well I know it is. And I know that there wasn't a gamecube release. X_X

Actually, there was xp

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.