Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The rules for joining the Freedom Fighters

Posted at

As the name siggests, these are the rules for the cameos, AKA new recruits.

1: All sprites must be in Genesis/Mega Drive style.
2: I ask that the sprites not be recolors, please have them be an edit, or at least have some clothes on them.
3: This is NOT an author comic! By signing up in this forum, you give me permission to use your character, until such time that you wish for them to be removed.
4: Your character may be a permanent Freedom Fighter, or just a random civilian, the choice is yours.
5: When you sign up, include your username, and your character's name.
6: A few tidbits of background information would be helpful.
7: The war against Robotnik isn't an easy one. People get hurt. The Knothole council thanks you for your desicion to join the cause!

darth
darth
Posted at

Heh, i'm in, i'll give my sprites when i'm done with them.

yugi67
yugi67
Posted at

I Yugi67 join this cause and my character Dan The Hedgehog will help take down Robotnik as a freedom fighter.

Background: Dan the Hedgehog is fire loving hedgehog that can move even faster then Sonic so fast he can move at the speed of light. He and his Bro Mephiles make up the Darkfire Twins that are a force to be reckoned with. Dan does not know his biological parents as he was left on his foster parent's doorstep as a baby.

Posted at

dang it looks like i'll have to edit him

Posted at

Sorry, YF, but I compared those esprites with normal Sonic3 sprites, and they're exactly the same…

poonipoonz
poonipoonz
Posted at

I'll join. And I'll send you my sprites kay. I don't want anyone else to get it. :P

Nerd Fury
Nerd Fury
Posted at

I'm in. Just give me some time to work on my character's sprite sheet.

Posted at

I'd like to join the freedom fighters! … But I need to make a genesis sprite sheet. :(

Posted at

I'd like to join the freedom fighters! … But I need to make a genesis sprite sheet.

Don't you already have a Genesis sheet, Zoom?

Posted at

Yes but ones a recolor,one has me in a Eggman Uniform which I doubt you want since It look like I'm against the freedom fighters. And the new one I made isn't finished.
Unless you consider this finished.

Posted at

Your still looking for cameos right? Cause i made spike the hedgehog and I'm wondering if i can put him in.

Posted at

Well hes actually a porcupine Who can launche his spikes and they grow back.

Posted at

Well, once I see the sprites, I'll let you know if he's in or not.

Posted at

Hey, all you Freedom Fighter recruits, it's almost time to turn in your sprites, if you haven't done so already. YF, I already have yours, though I wish you'd at least put some clothes on him. MP, I also already have yours. I also have Zoom's Spyke the Hedgehog sprites. Everyone else, I'll need them soon. You'll know when…

Posted at

ALSO! I want to know what zone your character is going to be found in/live in. It can be any Genesis/Mega Drive zone, or one you make in that style. If you make it, you only need the area your character will be found in, not the entire zone.

saria
saria
Posted at

Is it too late to send in?

Posted at

Nope. This is the type of comic that it'll probably never be too late.

Posted at

Well, I suppose you're in. I never said the sprites had to be Sonic style… And yours do look Mega Drive-ish, so, welcome!

Posted at

uh, omegasonic0, can you hold of on showing racer for a while? i'm working on him wearing clothes and it jas to change his color…(it makes your eyes not burn as much)

Posted at

No problem, YF. I bet Racer will look even better once you finish.

Tenzo TH
Tenzo TH
Posted at

yea i know i like really really really late but could i still join.

Posted at

Late? Late!? There is no "late" here, dude! Show me your sprites, and if they meet the rules, you're in!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.