Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

K.A.L.A. Forum Rules

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Keep things PG-13. That's all we ask. :3
This goes for all sections of the KALA-dan comic Forum.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

It has come to my attention, that a couple of members have found themselves in slightly awkward situations. Now I'm not talking lolgayforeachother type situations, but rather on a slightly more serious scale of awkwardness. Now children, just because this is the internet, it does not give you full freedom over what you can and can't do to a person. Somethings are just WRONG. You can be all LOLASTERICKS. I don't give a crap. I'm being dead serious here. If someone asks you to please stop doing something, because it makes them uncomfortable, then you should respect their wishes, and STOP or else I'll be taking matters into my own hands.
Now to avoid me having to give you the hammerspace, please try to not cross the line. I can't fully describe what I mean by crossing the line, as everyone has different limits. But try to understand that when someone asks you to stop, it's for a reason :/

(tl;dr Version) You can joke, just keep in mind that there are some things you shouldn't really joke around with ^^; So,if a member disrespects you or crosses the line in any way, manner, or form and they continue even after you ask them to stop, please do not hesitate to bring it to mine or Aqua's the attention immediately.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.