Posted at

Abide by the rules and Terms of Use of DrunkDuck. Within that, I also ask that you do not use profanity, vulgar language or any offensive language toward myself and others on the forum.

Also, please do not talk LiKe ThIs BeCaUsE iT iS aNnOyInG to read.

1337, though funny at times, is again, annoying to read and I'd rather you not use it exclusively.

The language for this comic and this forum is English. Please use it. I do know a very little bit of Spanish and Chinese, but that does not mean I will understand what you are saying when you use it. The overusage of a foreign language on this forum will arouse my suspicions, and I will get it translated. If you want to have a conversation with someone in a different language/native language, please send them a message and speak to them that way :)

Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a warning. If you still continue to violate the rules, it will result in your removal from the forum, and possibly DrunkDuck.

With all that aside, I ask that you have fun while here and give my useful feedback on how I'm doing with the comic. (and just to clarify, a constructive critique is not offensive. I'm quite open to all justafiable critiques of my work)