Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Formatted: The Blog of the Comic.

Homepage

Posted at

So I just added a homepage, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I may keep it, I may not. I may decide to leave it so that MAYBE people will leave comments on my blog posts. I've been told by several people that I'm going to get a following, but i'm still really unsure where the future of Formatted lies. My all-time dream is to walk into a con and see someone dressed up as Charlie (Blue shirt) HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD BE EPIC. sorry about that… Anyway, I'm supposed to update weekly, but I feel like I should update SOONER so expect a comic wednesday. NOTE I'm starting college soon so the updates will undoubtedly slow… or crawl… but I promise I will try my best to bring Formatted to you. (Not that anyone really cares yet) It's so weird writing a blog in a comic that's in it's infancy. I'm not sure what tone to write with when I'm talking to NO ONE. Well, I hope more readers come. I REALLY DO. See you wednesday.
~ZL

Posted at

Hm, Homepages are okay, but they're kind of annoying if you're reading it.

Oh, and if you wanted a custom layout that's pretty easy and stuff, here

All you really have to do, is make custom images. Pretty easy stuff.

I actually used to do a webcomic. I still kind of do, but it's on like, hold for now. I want to get my priorities straight. But I'm also working on it in my spare time.

You may have heard of it…it's called Ryu's Krew.
And if you wanted to see any of it, go here

Well man, good luck, and keep up the great work!

(Remember, updating on time each week is A MUST, if you want readers. I'll even spread the word for ya)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.