Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Chapter 5: Featuring 'Mind Mistress'

Posted at

Couple of things:
It's Mindmistress—no space between.
Bear in mind she's a VISITOR to HU's reality. With her "catwalk" she can easily travel between dimensions. She often serves with other super-teams on other dimensions—for instance, she's a visiting "professor" for MAGELLAN on Graphic Smash.
After the events of CROSSOVERLORD, she'll be looking to give other super-teams in other realities a way to summon help for interdimensional troubles.
Her only friend in this reality (if you want to call it that) is Dasien, who has met Energize. (Actually, they snipe at each other more than anything else.) I don't expect Dasien to appear, but you might want to mention that.
Any questions about her capabilities, weaknesses, etc., by all means don't hesitate to ask.

Posted at

Heyyyyy….
Here's an idea…
Since MM is a visitor to HU's reality, she might think the HU heroes are really the VILLAINS, and fight against them….until she figures out the truth.
It'd have to be a really good cover story by the villain-in-question, though. MM is naturally suspicious and further, not super-altruistic…she'd have to think they posed a problem to HER.
She HAS heard of Heroes Unite, though, from Dasien (see Crossoverlord) so if she hears the name, it's all over.
Just a suggestion. Not stepping on Spudsy's toes. No problem if HE doesn't want to go in that direction.—Al

Posted at

Nepath, if you need any character reference sheets, let me know. Liv Tyler makes a good artistic model-reference for the way MM looks.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

She HAS heard of Heroes Unite, though, from Dasien (see Crossoverlord) so if she hears the name, it's all over.
Just out of curiousity, what is Mindmistress doing in this reality, anyway? I'm just curious, since she kind of has to go out of her way to get there.

Is she following Dasien or has some other event brought her here?

Posted at

Got me. That's up to Spudsy. Although I can think of several reasons she MIGHT be there…

I see Dasien's in the EGO storyline, so looking forward to that, BTW.—Al

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Can Mindmistress travel freely through space?
As for designs, i've read through some of your comic genesis site and have been reading crossoverlords so i think it should be okay.

When it comes to it, if there are any issues i will PQ.

Cheers

Posted at

Think Boom Tube. She doesn't fly (by herself)), but she can use the catwalk to go from place to place. She has a special plane she uses sometimes, but she's never gone in space…yet.
Her armor transforms to meet the situation, though—I know it can transform to adapt to being UNDERWATER…so there's probably a spacesuit mode. –Al

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Based on the thoughts Spudsy was running past me today, it may be something to think about. Can she exist on a seperate plane so as to appear ghost like? maybe that would eliminate the need for a space suit? As i understand it, she will be an 'observer' in this short.

Posted at

After seeing what happened in HU today, I think I'm going to have to ask for editing privileges on the dialogue from MM. Just like Neilsama gets editing privileges on Dasien's dialogue in the current HU storyline.

Sorry, but my fans expect a certain level of storytelling quality to MM's adventures, and this example today makes me a little leery.

If that's too much to ask, regretfully, I'll have to pull MM's participation.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.