Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Heroes Unite: The Waking Storm

Registration

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

The event of this comic will be the start of some changes to the HU series. This will be one of the last two HU's that will have an open door to characters as the series will be moving towards a fixed roster team!

SO…if you are interested in having your character appear in an issue of Heroes Unite - this is your chance to register. EVERY character registered here will appear somewhere in this book!!!

After this Heroes Unite: Alienation (handled by Literacysuks1 will be the last open to characters but as he is writing it I cannot tell you how many will get into it)

Accepted Characters (so far):
The Flea - created by Ironhand
Bombshell - created by Abt_Nihil
Azumorph - created by Azumorph
Tech - created by Hero
Black Knight - created by Hero
Hero - created by Hero
Blonde Marvel - created by Darrellsan
Mindmistress - created by Alschroeder
Fighter - created by Melsr007
Kat - created by Melsr007
Force - created by Darthdespario
Blue Jay - created by Blue Jay
Shell - created by fukujinsuki
The Impractical Mr Imp - created by Wes_Nero123
Kain the White Shadow - created by KainKnine
Vora - created by Tempest_Lavalle

DOORS ARE NOW CLOSED AS SCRIPTING HAS BEGUN. THANKS FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS.

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Well I'd definitely like to submit Azumorph again, and, if you like, maybe some more characters. Like, some other members of the Oz-Stars.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I'd much like to submit Tech again. The Black Knight too. And, if you're hurting for characters, I'll submit Hero too.

Posted at

I know this is being led into by the Mindmistress story (not done by me) in HU Chronicles but I don't want her involved in the main fight. Besides, this isn't her reality. Maybe warn them, describe the menace she encountered, do a little techno-upgrading if you need it, and then have her "catwalk" out of there, I don't want her in the main fight, and I don't think it's fair to the reader to have her headlined. She's the prelude, nothing more, from what I understand.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

I will like to submit my heroes fighter and kat and if you need me to do some art work count me in.

Posted at

I would like to submit Force from my superhero team.

Blue jay
Blue jay
Posted at

I'd like to submit my character Blue Jay

Posted at

Character sumbission:

name: Masao Kimura
alias: "SHELL"

powerset:
1) muscular ampliphier robotics, (although it gives extra strength on leaps, kicks, and punches, he needs it in order to utilise repulsor blasts/flight)
2) built-in repulsor engine with multiple output points allowing for:
__-concentrated beam expulsion,
__-immediate proximity repulsor fields (mostly for shields),
__-lift + flight.
3) Volucite* alloy exosuit armor,
(*note: Volucite is a fictional crystalline material based on Hayao Miyazaki's "Laputa: Castle in the Sky," so the material of the armor itself makes it lighter than it looks, may even allow for 'hover' (independent of repulsor engine) while maintaining diamond-like integrity)

Personality: He's not too fond of superpowered beings (not counting humans with "power-providing" accessories), heroes and villains alike, so even though his priority is protection of non-superpowered humans ("crowd control" as Justice League referred to it), his actions or lack thereof tend to be questionable when he runs into superheroes he doesn't already know despite the superpowered heroes' valiant intentions.

comic link: http://www.drunkduck.com/SHELL/

Posted at

Name:N/A
alias:Mr. Imp
Full title: "The Impractical Mr. Imp"
Powerset:Shape-shifter, can take the form of anything(including working machinery. animals, inanimate objects and any state of matter.) Anything that he takes the shape of keeps his trademark pupil-less eyes and giant grin.

Reference:http://fc82.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/035/1/6/16748cb833e0cfae1179d06d4d4f037d.png

Comic, Includes character reference:http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Impractical_Mr_Imp/

KainKnine
KainKnine
Posted at

Hello I would really like to have a character in your story here is the reference.

Superhero name: Kain the White Shadow
Powers: He is a White Weretiger, he has super strength, heightened senses (which he keeps in human form), super agile, has a demon-possessed katana (it's alive, Her name is Lilith).

Here is a reference pic.
EDIT: Animated gif of Kain

My friend AzuJOD recommended this to me.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Just to keep you informed.

Scripting for this has now begun. Having discussed it through with Spudsy, we are going to split this story and the Darkness Within story into more manable chapters and they will be release alternately.

Volume 1 of the Waking Storm is up first.

Posted at

I would most DEFINITELY love to have Vora be apart of this, and be a permanent member of the HU team.

Posted at

If you'd like, you can take Dynamite or Awesome Man from mine and Ironhand's comic, REALITY STARS. These would only play minor roles and be there for about a panel fighting whoever in their own funny style if you'd like.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.