Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
House of the Muses #3

Goings on

Posted at

There has been a lot of wild stuff going on recently.

House of the Muses - The Latter Days of Sappho of Lesbos has been climbing the charts since its release in Nov. 2007. Contracts for distribution in the US, UK and Europe have been signed with Lightning Source, Inc. and negotiations with translators will see the series published in Dutch, German, French and Spanish in 2010.

I just shipped books off to Germany and Malaysia yesterday. Yep. Malaysia.

There's also talk of me doing a live podcast interview with Roy from The Villain Next Door. Dr. Argon's assistant tells me the wheels will begin rolling on that soon.

House of the Muses t-shirts will be available soon! The logo you see on the covers of my books will soon be available on white or black tees, and all sizes should be available. More on that as soon as mine arrives later this week. XD

http://houseofthemuses.com
House of the Muses website

Posted at

Greek Mythology?

Norse Mythology, at your service, sir/ma'am!

I love how amazing the entire thing looks! It doesnt have the look of other strange computeresque comics, which is a great feet indeed. Cant wait for the next one!

Posted at

Ma'am I am! If I need Loki to do a guest spot, you're the first I'll call!

That's super that you're enjoying the series!

They're only going to get better. I'm kind of surprised that I'm working on #4 already, and am both excited and dreading that #9…I almost don't want it to be over in too much of a hurry.

Pam Harrison
http://houseofthemuses.com

Posted at

9?

Good lord, girl! That must be alot of work!

Posted at

It is, but I love it. :) Working in 3D has both helped me polish this old story, and it's a great cure for writer's block.
And when I get bored, I can click the visibility of my characters' clothes on and off. It keeps me amused. XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.