Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HOLY SHIT DISGAEA 3 CAME OUT A WEEK OR SO AGO

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I saw it at the store the other day and freaked because I also thought that it was coming out later. So I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it I'm going to buy it!

Stain
Stain
Posted at

I'll get it, just as soon as I have SC4. (Really though, I've been waiting a long bloody time for Disgaea 3. I hope it lives up to my expectations.)

Stain
Stain
Posted at

It's bloody bloodfucking awesome! It definately lives up to my expectations, and I am very glad I bought it!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.