Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Discuss Ch.2 Here!

Posted at

Hay everyone~ We know this is a little late since the chapter started an eon ago, but better late than never, right? ;O

In this chapter so far:
We meet a mysterious blond rebel apparently in exile… being offered some sort of deal by Azrael? What's THAT all about?
Meanwhile, Michael assembles the Seraphim to assign them duties of utmost importance, and we see how Kaphziel's first morning on the job progresses. Jeide's house isn't exactly a palace, and her parents aren't exactly royalty… or saints!

DISCUSS!~ :neenjah:

Posted at

Updated: 4th Jan 2009!

Looks like Kaph's getting more than he's bargained for, and it's not even past 9 o'clock!

COME ON PEOPLE~ Dost thou even knoweth that the forum is-eth hereth? =o HEY I CAN BE IN ROMEO AND JULIET TOO

Posted at

Updated: 15th February 2009!

OMG that was one long gap! A contest took place and then there was a little hiatus… but we're back with vengeance!

In this page, we see Kaph being a responsible guardian and hustling his charge off to school whilst attempting to safeguard her position outside of a mental institution.

Will he succeed?

Will Jeide ever be on time for anything?

WHO KNOWS~

Posted at

Updated: 10th April 2009!

HOLY PRAWN COCKTAIL that was an even longer break! *coughs up some spiders and dust* …euurgh…

Lava lamps may go lumpy, but Super Astrid remains!

So, another fascinating page. I have it on good authority that we're in for an interesting crapload of next pages, peoples!

Eek! Big mean popular girl! STAB IT!

QUICK, BEFORE IT SELF-REPLICATES!

Posted at

Updated: 2nd May 2009!

GASP hot new drama student! FROM ITALY! Am I the only one thinking that Leandra let her fantasies run away with her on this page? ;o

Michele is a girl's name where I come from. :3 BUT *attempts to provoke some discussion* do I sense something a little coincidental here? Hmm? Michele … Michael? Do I see a similar hairstyle, hmmmm? HMMM?

Posted at

OH! NO NO NO!!! I RECOGNISE THAT HAIR NOW! IT'S -

*credits roll*

Posted at

Or is it?

Is this Michele friend or foe, peoples?!

Posted at

Updated: 6th May 2009!

I am not the only one to be suspicious of Michele, it seems! Kaphziel attempts to console Jeide in lieu of the overheard insults, but um. Yeah. *scoots away*

As I have stated before; back to angel school for him! D;

Posted at

Updated: September 22nd 2009!

WOW, that new guy's really forward, huh? Kaph and the other girls don't look too happy (lol, Kaph's a girlll), and Jeide seems shocked out of her seat. What's up with him anyway?!

Posted at

Updated: October 1st 2009!

Reactions to Michele's choice of company. Jeide is amazed, Lily is POd, the others are like WTF and Kaph is overcome by a feeling of darkness.

There's something strange about that guy. I just can't put my finger on it…

Posted at

Updated: October 3rd 2009!

Hey, it's Azzy-wazzy! Boy, Kaphy seems to get along with him better than the others. Oh noes, when will the other angels find out that Jeide can see them?! It seems her power isn't limited to her own guardian.

I expect great things to come from this conversation. GREAT THINGS.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.