Posted at

I don't know if it was the weirdest one ever, but last night I had a dream where my step brother and I were Robot-Shovel-Fighting.
I can't remember what we were fighting over, but all of a sudden we were both in giant robot outfits and we were wailing on eachother with shovels.
And after some epic fighting, I had broken his backplate and his battery fell out. So I made him say "uncle" and that was when my buddy called and woke me up.

What's the wierdest dream you've ever had?

Hi, I'm Lynn.

Oh what a fun dream, Willicus!

I too like giant fighting robots (Gekigangar III!) and have had similar dreams and I'm totally gonna' answer this question after I respond to each person that posted, because…well, I have mounds of VERY vivid dreams and I think this is a fun little topic, plus…Mike is drawing and I'm bored, so I'm a forum junky today)

Mike is my husband…there's two of us and he's sittin' on the couch drawin' lookin' over my shoulder. Anyway, on with it!!

Hippy Van
I have way too many weird dreams to pick just one, but here's an amusing one I had a little while ago: I woke up(in my dream), got out of bed and looked in the mirror, only to realize that my eyebrows were huge, sticking nearly a foot off of my forehead. So my thought was "Oh, I must have slept on my eyebrows wrong." And that was the whole dream.

Oh…my god Hippy Van….the imagery of your giant eyebrows is crackin' me up. I read it to Mike and he (has since quit drawing and is now Swoop Racing')

You know what I talkin' about!…Knights of the Old Republic…is also laughin'. Cute dream. He had giant eyebrows sometimes…but he's pretty careful about it…but he really laughed!

Hi, Alex. I'm Lynn. I to like chocolate and the Beatles. But, not chocolate Beetles. Although, I had chocolate covered crickets one time and once you got over the shock of it, it wasn't too bad. I prefer it with just nuts. Chocolate and nuts. But, yeah…Love the Beatles. I also like eating meat, which means we don't have that in common…but seein' as how I like the chocolate and and the music…cut me some slack. :)

Willicus RESPONDS: to Hippy Van's Ginormous eyebrows…
Maybe that's what's happening with my butt.
I just sleep on it wrong, so it's huge. O:

Oh, Willicus! I'm clicking on your profile…that was funny as a duck wearin' rollerskates!

He's Willicus.
That's his name.
That name again is Willicus.

Oh, Willicus, you do not disappoint!

machinehead
I always have f'd up serial killer dreams where i'm the killer. This one dream I was shooting bullets out of my butt they were silent but deadly.

Ahhh, machinehead…you' do your icon justice. Who doesn't enjoy a well-placed fart joke. But, not to make light of such dreams…I often have a dream where creepy creepy kinda' "Devil's Rejects" meets "One of us, one of us!" freaks are chasing me. And sometimes…I'm alone looking for my husband…other times, I'm looking for my little brother, father…or some combo of the three. Sometimes, people from my past are fodder for the "Folk" that are after me through this maze of carny tents…rusted rides/with a gypsy nomad vibe. The creepiest are when they are after me alone. Always chanting that they are 'gonna bowl with my skull. UGH! Those are fun and scary to wake up from. Mike's woken me up several times when my screamin' woke him up first. (I always make it out in the end!)

bravo1102
I had an extremely vivid dream (that included all five senses) that I deployed to Kosovo and while walking around behind my tank (it was very cold in the dream and nice and warm behind the tank because of the exhaust) I got shot through the eye by a sniper.

It ended with me falling back into the snow, hearing the crunch and feeling the cold and wet of the snow, feeling the blood going down my face, the glass from my shattered glasses on my cheek and hearing someone cry "MEDIC!"

OoOoo, that is shiver down the spine. That would give you a start…and not as nearly as fun as the 'eyebrows one. But, seriously…wow! I'm tryin' to lighten the mood 'cause that was seriously jolting. Real life horror dreams like that are the worst/best. But, I bet since you are a "Vet" that this is particularly creepsome….you're of consequence!

I'm gonna' end there, have a smoke and come back for more responses in a second. Plus, for some reason…people get turned off by too long of a forum post. I personally like a little.