The speaker man

waff
waff
Posted at

What is up with that nymus?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The Speaker looks like a Vulture because (as forum readers will know) that is what priests of the Nymus death god look like.
However, The Speaker has clearly forsaken the Nymus religion and now serves the evil power of the West.
He has become one of The Fourteen Evils, the sinister captains of the West's armies…about whom we will learn more later.
I cant say too much at the moment but I'm glad hes provoked interest from people, hes certainly a favourite of mine.

If there are any particular questions you want to ask go for it, but I cant promise I will be able to answer it without giving too much away.

Posted at

Feh, he doesn't seem that tough. A moderately good assassin could kill him, that means he is weak. I mean, really, no defensive abilities that would likely work while he was asleep, and he DOES go to sleep. I KNOW ALL!

He sleeps with a security blanket, by the way. Just putting that out there.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Cthonic, well the good guys have one of the best assassins in Harkovast, so I wonder if we will get to see if Cthonic is right in his assumption!

waff
waff
Posted at

The Speaker looks like a Vulture because (as forum readers will know) that is what priests of the Nymus death god look like.
However, The Speaker has clearly forsaken the Nymus religion and now serves the evil power of the West.
He has become one of The Fourteen Evils, the sinister captains of the West's armies…about whom we will learn more later.
I cant say too much at the moment but I'm glad hes provoked interest from people, hes certainly a favourite of mine.

If there are any particular questions you want to ask go for it, but I cant promise I will be able to answer it without giving too much away.
I understand the priest nymus and all that. I was exclaiming about his ability to order someone (using what looked like somesort of creepy voodoo voice command like that guy off that television show.) to start drinking a murky looking fountain. might I add the 'ordered' person looked like he would torn out the eyes AND rammed them up the ass of anyone else who tried that. ('course if the origin of the creepy voodoo voice later in the comic I'm willing to wait).

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Okay, I'm a bit stuck because I cant really explain more without giving away more then I want too.
But I will say this little tid bit that might help (or might not, but what the heck.)
As I mentioned, The Speaker is one of the Fourteen Evils.
He is the Evil of Mind.

NStep
NStep
Posted at

Is The Heretic one of the Fourteen Evils? If so, which element?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Good question!
No, The Heretic is powerful and evil, but he is a minion of The Speaker, not one of the 14 Evils.
The 14 Evils all answer directly to The Enemy and no one else!
They all hold roughly equal rank (though some might look down on others or not view them as equal.) Some are more commanders or spys or front line killing machines so their roles within The Enemy's plans are quite varied.

I suppose the commander structure goes-

The King in the West
The 14 Evils
The Evil's various minions and agents, The Priesthoods of the West
Nameless champions
Other Nameless

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.