Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who's everyone's favourite Harkovast baddie?

Canuovea
Canuovea
Posted at

I know that we aren't actually all that far in yet, yet we do have an "everyone's favourite character" section, and I've always quite liked the "evil" characters a lot.

Everything from that nameless giant thing to The Speaker is open season here! And the good news is that Hark has posted previews of some of the up and coming "Evils" who serve TKITW; like the Harvester, etc… Actually, the Evil of Technology is pretty neato. These can be found under the vote incentive catagory in the Art section of the forum I believe. Though at this point it may seem that the main two contenders (the ones with the most character and staying power) are the Heretic and The Speaker; I still think it's not too early to open this topic… we can always change our minds as time goes on, right?

Me? I like The Speaker. Not just for the creepy vulture factor, oh no, but because he's messing with everyone's head. Turning everyone against each other, creating infighting, causing division… everything. This guy is a Machiavellian's perfect pre-takeover tool. And I like how he does it. Anyone remember Babylon 5? Two questions that are essentially the same, "who are you?" and "what do you want?" The Speaker asks (though perhaps not directly) what someone wants… for The Heretic the answer was power. Power with a "honourable" goal perhaps, but still power, and it certainly serves the goals of Him in the West.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Harkovast has a massive onslaught of evil villains yet to reveal (the fact their are 14 Evils should give you a hint of that!)
I couldn't pick a favourite just yet, though I will admit I have always been a big Speaker fan.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Plague Doctor, for some reason I had you down as a fan of the Speaker.
I can't think why….

metabad
metabad
Posted at

I haven't read the whole archive yet, but so far it has to be The Heretic (I love those fallen-from-grace type of characters, he kind of reminds me of The Fallen from Transformers) and The Speaker Man (Suggestion/hypnosis is an awesome power to have, love the hat too.)

Canuovea
Canuovea
Posted at

It really has to be that hat, doesn't it? I mean, it's awesome, like an evil sombrero…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The Speaker is da man…or da vulture I suppose.

there are LOADS of bad guys in Harkovast as it goes on, so in time this section of the forum will become a lot more competitive.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.