Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which is your favourite Harkovast character?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

A fair few characters have shown up in Harkovast, so which one is the most popular?
Vote here for the one you like best!
I will keep my opinions close to my chest on this one. My favourites vary depending on who I am drawing at the moment….

Posted at

Sir Muir, hands down. The guy's got loads of character. From the lazy eye and the alzheimers, to the butt kicking fighting skill, he's an interesting fellow.

RED_NED
RED_NED
Posted at

Sir Muir's suss bird.

It has had the most character development in my opinion.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I think we all shed a tear when that poor Suss bird bit the dust.
Suss bird, we hardly knew thee!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Here is what Amanda had to say on this topic in a PQ.

My favorite Harkovast character, eh? After much thought, I'm going to have to pick Ki. There's something about his snarky attitude that's very appealing. I tend to gravitate towards the characters who are badass and know it, haha.

Posted at

The Emporer of the West! Haven't even seen him yet, nor even heard mention that I remember, but man! Super large faceless horde, powers beyond scope, causing fear and death throughout the world!

Yeah!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

King in the West, interesting choice.
I like it!

waff
waff
Posted at

I quite like the speaker man mahself (see that old fountain overthere? DROWN YURSELF IN IT!, awesome)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hooray for The Speaker…actually no, on second thought Booo for The Speaker! He's evil!

Posted at

Hooray for The Speaker…actually no, on second thought Booo for The Speaker! He's evil!

No, he's crazy. There's a diffrence.

waff
waff
Posted at

he's not crazy, he's religously fanatical.

Posted at

he's not crazy, he's religously fanatical.
Crazy. Yeah.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Unless it turns out he really DOES work for the one true God.
Just a thought…

mt1608
mt1608
Posted at

At the moment I guess my favourite is Sir Muir as well (It was going to be Ki at first, but fortunately Sir Muir ended up VERY different from a stereotypical paladin). Somehow quirky characters are appealing to me (in the absence of 'pure awesome' characters). Perhaps with more story development (ie more pages) I might change my mind.

Snowhunter
Snowhunter
Posted at

My favorite character is a tie between Sir Muir and Chen Chen. I think that the boht of them have a lot of thought put in to their character and have room for growth and development as the story goes on.

Posted at

I quite like the speaker man mahself (see that old fountain overthere? DROWN YURSELF IN IT!, awesome)

That's an internet meme right there.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I Kinda like Tau-Feng, beat first, ask questions later!
That's what Hark does!

Posted at

Hmm…I'm not sure who's my favorite…I like Ki cos he's badass, cool and I find his sarcasm quite interesting. Sir Muir is annoyingly funny and he tends to grow on me. Yaten is one tough kitty! Chen-chen's just an awesome female fighter but she's got compassion too. Shogun's also badass but more in a violent "I WILL KILL YOU" ferocious kind of way in comparison to Ki. Scatterpod's a female chief and shaman which I think is pretty cool.

DANG! I can't make up my mind! I like all the characters that I listed above! How's that? xD

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Kroatz, Tau-Feng is cool, I am looking forward to explaining more about him as things progress.

n9261andvari you just love em all! I know that feeling.

dwrean
dwrean
Posted at

odd, im the first one who can definitively say that chen chen is my favorite. woot, first again!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yeah, Chen-Chen is awesome!
Though Wordweaver has done some art that implies she is more of a favourite of his than he lets on!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.