Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

In response the the… high quality and most wondrous art drawn by the glorious genious that is Harkovast, Wordweaver_three and I got into a little tiff. Here is where we are at so far.

(To start with, he called the work of wonder (http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?cid=4190&tid=46931&comic_id=32823) a JOKE! Can you imagine?! How droll.

A joke? You call that masterpiece of form and symbolism a JOKE? Scoff, sir, SCOFF! You obviously know nothing of art! The coloring! The curves! The beauteous axe, alluding to the almighty Norse! Truly, you are beneath the notice of such as I!

*Wanders away, polishing his monocle*

It's like I fell into a Talking Guinea Pigs comic!

What do you mean by THAT, sirrah?

*Begins to pull off gloves in a duel like manner*

Have at thee, peasant!

*Throws down his gloves* Indeed! *Draws his rapier* Have at thee, knave of low birth! Thy mother was a gutter harlot, and thy father a ratcatcher of no skill!

I'll have you know that my father was a ratcatcher of considerable skill! I demand satisfaction! *Draws his own rapier* On guard yon bastard son of a filth ridden she-dog!

Now to the battle!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

See? It is a master piece of such importance, people are literally pretending to kill each other over it!

Posted at

Now that he is distracted as several weeks have passed, it is the perfect time to strike! *Whoosh!*

Ah- HA! First blood is mine!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Getting first blood is easy, its who gets last blood that really matters!

Posted at

But since he cannot riposte, he is helpless! *Slashes the wordweaver's face open, making a smiley face*

Posted at

How dare you resort to such underhanded tactics as to move the field of honor! A true gentleman would have the common courtesy to face me in a mutually agreed location. I spit at thine cowardice! I had desired to dispatch only your dignity, but in light of your pusillanimity I am forced to take your life as well! May this scar upon my face serve as a reminder to all the folly of your deeds on this day! *thrusts the blade deeply into CCs shoulder*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wordweaver, you cant expect me to go around warning you every time someone slashes you in the face with a rapier.
If I did that, I'd have no time for anything else!

Posted at

*Gasps upon being stabbed*

Ah, good show! Not that it matters, you see. That one blow upon thy person was more than enough to bring you low, where you surely belong. The Abyssal steel of my blade is deadly to those not… attuned to such things.

*Slashes at Word's hand, forcing him to either pull out the blade or lose the hand*

Haha! Victory is always mine, addle-pated knave!

(I thank thee for giving no warning to this… peon of base sorts Sir Harkovast. He deserves a quick death, however, for his skill. Thus he shall recieve!)

Posted at

*releases the blade to keep his hand*

Aw, screw this, if I'm dying anyway.

*pulls out pistol and shoots CC Indiana Jones style*

Enjoy the next 30 seconds as your bile invades your bloodstream. I'm going to slink off and die somewhere.

Posted at

*Gurgles out a laugh with his last breath*

Bleah…

*Totally not coming back as a lich, because it was in no way part of some god-mode grand plan to die in such a way. Totally*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

How frightfully unsporting of you both!
Bad show!

Posted at

*vomits on himself and dies in a gutter, his body is found a week later by an evil cleric due to the smell, gets turned into a zombie minion, later eats Harkovast's brain*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Haha! The last laugh is mine!
That meal would be more like swallowing a tic-tac!

waff
waff
Posted at

CC *raises glove* I am challenging you to duel!*throws down glove*

Posted at

*Picks up glove and secretly SNEAKY-LEEE stuffs it full of C4*

I accept! Wear the glove of your challenge, hey? You should be fully dressed when I send you to your grave!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Cthonic is more devious then a drain pipe full of weasels!

waff
waff
Posted at

I say CC don't trouble yourself *throws glove into a convenient waste basket* I don't mind not being fully clothed *draws saber* now have at ye.

Posted at

Ah, then it's a good go.

*Activates Mech-Suit*

*Draws 50 foot long broadsword*

Have at thee!

waff
waff
Posted at

ah the mech, a good tactic for a gentleman execpt…I have the keys *shuts off the mech-suit* have at ye *thrusts at CC with saber*

Posted at

*Saber bounces off the plated steel of the mech*

Even so, the guns work. And they are manual control.

*Starts shooting*

waff
waff
Posted at

AHH!*realises he's too close to be actually aimed at or even hit by rebounding bullets* oh *thinks* I know! my lunch! *pulls out a lunch box, reaches into it and pulls out a grape fruit* now what can I do with this?

Posted at

Unght! URRRRGH! *Tries to pull the arm towards waff, but fails*

Well fine. I'm still safe in here, at least.
*Begins chanting an ominous spell*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.