Posted at

The scoring system for the quiz was pretty simple.
Every right answer scored one point, every question that was incredibly near to being right but ever so slightly wrong would score half a point and answers that were no where near would score nothing.

What follows is a list of the answers and where you should have looked to find them-

1) what is the name of the ginger priestess?
Her name is Parah, the other priestess called her this when they first meet the Old knight. [Comic page: The Church of Hevalla]

2) What is the name of the creatures the Nameless use as mounts?
Bataks [Forum Topic: There are no horses in Harkovast]

3) Who built Shogun's metal hand?
Lel [Comic page: The Streets of Napla. Note that the enigmatic Lel are a race of people, so if you said "some guy called Lel" or the equivilant, you would get half a point.]

4) Where does Quinn-Tain come from?
He comes from Eldex. He describes himself as being of the Wizards of Eldex. Since this is the only referance he has made to his origins, the correct assumption was that Eldex is where he comes from. If you put "wizards of eldex" then you get half a point, since you were close, but wizards of eldex is his nationality, not a place. [Comic Page: chapter 1- Dark Days]

5) What arcade game inspired me to create Harkovast?
Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom arcade game. If you put Joust, that is the arcade game that inspired Suss birds. If you put Heroquest, that is the board game that got me into the fantasy genre. Harkovast itself began during a conversation after a rousing game of Dungeons and Dragons: tower of doom! [Quack the ducks project and Harkovast forum: Exzachly interviews harkovast!]

6) Which two gods do the Ivos consider most important?
Bol: The Flightless One, and Tahpesh: The Sword Mistress [Harkovast forum: Of Gods and Nymus….]

7) What is the capital of the Zadakine Alliance?
Utopia City [harkovast forum: Maps of Harkovast]

8) What is the most evil magic in Harkovast?
No magic is inherrantly evil, it just gets used for evil by mortals sometimes. Magic is just a part of the natural order and without all 14 elements, the universe would not function. This was a trick question, so if you put death or darkness then I'm afraid you fail to score. [Harkovast forum: Magic of Harkovast]

9) What did Shogun say when he realised he had a light saber?
“Cool!” As he clearly stated in the fan art Warefish drew. I love my fan art so much, how could I not base a question on it?[harkovast Forum: fan art]

10) What race is The Gunsmith?
Golta [Harkovast forum: A sneak peek!]

11) What race is Chen-Chen?
Tsung-Dao [Harkovast forum: Welcome to all Harko-fans, also you can see an early picture of her in the christmas picture]

12) Which two races are the weakest in terms of military power?
Bardabor and Xateem [Exzachly interviews harkovast!]

13) Who are the ancestral enemies of the Junlocks?
The Ivos empire built a wall to keep Junlocks out, so powers of deduction should lead you to answer Ivos or the Ivos empire[Harkovast forum: Maps of Harkovast]

14) What colour is Hevalla?
In the stain glass window of the church, we can see a picture of her (obviously it is a picture of her, since it is a church dedicated to her) where she is white. I would have accepted light grey as well, as it is not a perfectly pure white.[Comic page: Sanctuary]

The results are-
Holy Sock- 9
Confused soul- 13
Senshuu- 9
Word Weaver three- 13 and a half.

Well Done WordWeaver three! YOU will recieve some drawn and coloured fan art for your comic!
And well done to everyone else who had a go, the high standard of the answers has really impressed me. I wasn't expecting anyone to get half of those evil questions right!