Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ever wondered why Harkovast doesn't update more?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Here is why….

This is Sam (3.)

This is Cate (2)

This is Charlotte (8…months)

Posted at

They're cute as buttons.

I trust Mrs Vast is teaching them to color inside the lines so you can update 5 times a week in the future?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Charlotte helps by eating pencils (trying to sharpen them with her two teeth) and Sam draws on the walls.

Mr Vast says- "Damn, that's an idea! We can get a little kiddie production line going!"

Posted at

You've got pencilling, penning and colouring all worked out there!

Posted at

Here is why….

This is Sam (3.)

VIMES?!?!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

We are pregnant again, due the last week of November! It's a boy! So it's going to be four babies under four and still the comic plods on! It is a real gas walking to town with a double pushchair (stroller) with baby in front, one in back, and one sat on top of the hood of the back seat. Then I'm sticking out like I'm going to give birth next week! Where do we find the time???

England is special. We have chosen not to have a car and are saving loads of money not having one, but that means everywhere we go we have to walk and it takes almost an hour to town and two hours back. That's because our town now has a kick-arse play park for the kids of which to Vast's chagrin, I never seem to come home from…to colour!!!!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Here is some evidence of another Vastling on the way….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.