Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Lemon~~

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Here's a forum for Lemon, where you can talk about him, submit fanart, and do all kinds of stuff that crazy fans do. XDD You can also talk about other Ruby characters here if you like. :D

So..have fun! :D

GreenApple
GreenApple
Posted at

Don't you think, fangirls will hate Blueberry for being Lemon's fiancee?

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Haha! I don't know. I never really thought of Lemon as being a bishie-type so I didn't think it would be a problem. XDD

GreenApple
GreenApple
Posted at

Does he eat lemons? and blueberries?

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

I'm not sure about lemons but I think he would eat blueberries. He's pretty limited to eating only foods that can fit through the holes in his mask..like that corndog on page 3.4 :D It wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed sour foods, though.

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Tell me about it. XDD I'm not sure what he smells like…I think it'd be like Old Spice or something. XDD Or maybe cinnamon. I think Lemon would smell like cinnamon. :D

GreenApple
GreenApple
Posted at

Is he planning to have children with Blueberry? How many? :3

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Haha definately not. XD He HATES kids. Especially teenagers. I'm not sure about Blueberry though. Her character is turning out to be something dramatically different from what I had originally planned her to be.

GreenApple
GreenApple
Posted at

How can he blow his nose without hands?

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Luckily for Lemon, he rarely ever gets sick and doesn't suffer from allergies, so he doesn't have to worry about blowing his nose. ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.