Questions

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

This is for any questions you may have regarding Ruby and the characters. ^.^

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Ahaha…that's a good one. ^^; Actually, he used to be a sane super model and he was the best super model in all the land. But then one day his rival had him imprisoned in an insane asylum and he slowly began losing his mind until he eventually broke free and became the dangerous rude psychopath that we've come to know and love. :D
Of course, this backstory has nothing to do with the Ruby plot, because as I've said before Lemon is completely independent of the Ruby storyline and I just added him cuz I really wanted to use him. But yeah…he was part of a line of supermodel characters I created who each suffered from some mental personality disorder. :3 I'm not sure if he was nice when he was sane..cuz I haven't really thought about it. XD I guess he was. He was very popular.
I hope that answers your question! :D

anninhell
anninhell
Posted at

AHA I"M HERE. Ok, I just KNEW Lemon is hawt. A supermodel, figures. Heh! So I gots another question that I think I asked in a weird way so you didn't quite get it O_o

You mentioned that they did some work together in page umm, well chptr 1 pg 17. What sort of work was that? Something dangerous I figure? Cos dangerous guys are really yum yum, which is why probably, Lemon is so popular amongst the fans =D Hmm!! Or they could BOTH have been supermodels previously??

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

I figure it's the onlyway to explain why his legs are so long as well as why he wears leather pants and is straight. Cuz somehow that logic worked in my head whilst I was doodling him in oceanography class so very long ago. X3

Ah! A good question! You didn't ask it in a weird way. I'm just really slow and forgetful so I need people to be *very* specific when asking me things about stuff that I wrote. xD Anyway, yeah, it was kind of bad…as far as the governement of that world is concerned. But that's all I can say about that! ORIGINALLY Icarus was supposed to be another character of mine, Ichbod, who was a trouble maker and a theif but a smooth talking ladies' man. Of course, I realized that he would not be very helpful to Ruby and would most likely do something along the lines of charming her out of all her money and then abandoning her. Plus the more I thought about the plot, the more I began to realize I needed a different character entirely for that position. So in came Icarus. And since that part of the script had already been written, I decided to keep it. I figured mentioning that they've worked together would be a great way to alert the readers that they already knew each other as well as creating the hilarious situations where Lemon says something completely rude and obscene and Icarus responds with a sort of annoyed but familiarized "Oh yew…" Plus…it will kind of help explain the plot twist that is coming up shortly as well as the page where Lemon decides to stay with Ruby to prevent a certain 'he' from reaching her. Or maybe not…that's what I get for coming up with a plot while drawing the comic. XD

Anyway, I hope that answers your question in a non-confusing way. XD

anninhell
anninhell
Posted at

Eh, I could have sworn I'd posted a reply *scratches head*.

Aha. I didn't notice really if his legs were supermodel long, I just found them nicely proportioned. He looks be about 180 in height to me, slightly lankier than Icarus who looks a bit bulkier. It could just that straitjacket though.

Ah well, I'm super forgetful myself xD Like searching for those damn glasses when they're sitting pretty on your head O_o Anyway that explains it very well, thank you so much. You've just sated like, 30% of my curiosity. Lol. That's because there are still many more unanswered questions that I'll just leave to your storytelling to unravel XB

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

I think he's over six feet tall. I'm not sure. In the little doodles in my sketchbook I always made his legs freakishly long. Maybe I accidently proportioned them by mistake. XD But yeah…that's why his legs are so nice. :3

Icarus is supposed to be a *little* bit shorter than Lemon. But I don't think I convey it well because the only time they're ever really standing together is when they are chibified. XD

I need my glasses in front of my face at all times. It's awful when I misplace them because I have such terrible eyesight I have to have my face really close to whatever I'm searching for them on. XD Oh my. And I hope my storytelling does answer your questions. :3 If not..you can always ask here. XDD

Posted at

Lemon? A SUPPERMODEL!? ZOMG! I would have never suspected. So I guess he is technically a bishie. And anyways, I still looove love love Icarus. But what about the new purple-haired bishie of evil? D:

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Everyone's been calling him a bishie. XD I don't know what you are asking about purple bishie. If you're wondering if he's a supermodel…he's not. I don't know how much I should tell y'all…eh, what the heck. It won't jeopardize the plot.

Purple bishie's name is Fear. I'm kind of an idiot and his name doesn't get revealed until the beginning of chapter three. DX Anyway, I've had him for several years. He's the embodiment of Fear and he's also a male harpy (which is why he's dressed the way he is, his sleeves turn to wings). He's basically looking out for his own skin and doesn't really care about others. It's not his fault so much as it's the fact that he's one of the Ancients and he doesn't feel emotions on the same level as everyone else (he can literally turn them off and choose not to feel them). He, like Lemon, is completely independent of the Ruby storyline. I just added him because I needed a character like him and I really wanted to use him. As to what he wants with Scarlett, you'll just have to keep reading to find out (it gets revealed in like the next couple of pages so you won't be waiting very long).

I hope that helps. ^^

Posted at

Everyone's been calling him a bishie. XD I don't know what you are asking about purple bishie. If you're wondering if he's a supermodel…he's not. I don't know how much I should tell y'all…eh, what the heck. It won't jeopardize the plot.

Purple bishie's name is Fear. I'm kind of an idiot and his name doesn't get revealed until the beginning of chapter three. DX Anyway, I've had him for several years. He's the embodiment of Fear and he's also a male harpy (which is why he's dressed the way he is, his sleeves turn to wings). He's basically looking out for his own skin and doesn't really care about others. It's not his fault so much as it's the fact that he's one of the Ancients and he doesn't feel emotions on the same level as everyone else (he can literally turn them off and choose not to feel them). He, like Lemon, is completely independent of the Ruby storyline. I just added him because I needed a character like him and I really wanted to use him. As to what he wants with Scarlett, you'll just have to keep reading to find out (it gets revealed in like the next couple of pages so you won't be waiting very long).

I hope that helps. ^^

Heehee, yeah, when I asked about him I was just wondering who he was and stuffs. Thanks for the answer. >;D

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Anyway, I hope that answers your question in a non-confusing way. XD
I'm not confused, so yes!

Will we ever get to see Lemon without his mask? :)

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Aha, probably not. XDD I don't think the world is ready for that. XDD

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Aha, probably not. XDD I don't think the world is ready for that. XDD
D'awww….

Lilac
Lilac
Posted at

Sorry!
You can draw him without it for the contest if you want. XDD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.