Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
All the things you never thought you'd know about Muffinman

Special Ocassion Fillers

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Halloween 2008

August: I'm still at my dad's but is back with a part tommorow. Happy halloween!

Lars: I just realized that the next story page will be number 50! Thats halfway to a hundred and one-twentieth of one thousand! Thats just awesome!

happy halloween to you too! 5

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Wallpaper

Just a little I cooked up a while ago. Not particularly skilled perhaps, but with August unable to put up a proper page this was the best alternative.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Drunk Duck Top Trump

I know it's an odd time for an update, but I just wanted to post our entry for Drunkduck Top Trumps: http://www.drunkduck.com/Drunkduck_Top_Trumps_a_community_project
I think this is quite acurate

superrr! 5

actually the design of the card is made by Bittenbymonk, not me. But thanks anyway

looks cool, especially the DD insignia on the top left. 5

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Christmas 2008

August: Merry Christmas everbody!

Lars: Happy Commercial Month!

I'm suddenly scared of Santa 5

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Friday 13th 2009

Happy Friday 13th

lol 5

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Croatia Filler

And this is why August is the one drawing this comic. This was a quickee just to give our fans (I think I see one down there in the back) something new to look at.
It will probably be a few weeks before updates starts again. First August has to come back from Croatia, and then he has to the next few pages.
Not for lack or enthusiasm though. Just lack of August, so if anyone knows a reliable cloner, please drop a line.

So yeah. I apologise for any eyes that might be bleeding as a result of my art.

I don't think you're THAT bad Lars.

HI GUYS! I'm back and soon Muffinman is to :D

At least you tried. 5

I would like to state that I CAN in fact do better art than this. It just takes much longer, especially when I have to do multiple panels.

And why on earth are people actually rating this?

I just needed to know that you guys are still in business. Can't wait for August to come back. He's definitely the better artist. hehe 5

Oh noes! Come back soon! My eyes are bleeding. 5

i need a cloner also. would be a great business to start. 5

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.