Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

SKETCH EXTRAVAGANZA 7

taradaga
taradaga
Posted at

Another future comic idea. Maybe after GT I should draw about 8 pages of each to see which I feel like working on?

The main character of Musk is Edwin (or "Win") in the pink with hearts and flowers. (He kind of looks like Mary's father, but I'm working on it! He has gray hair and tan skin, though, unlike Mary's father.) He's a hunter, working long months in the dense forests, hunting down a most elusive animal that can be killed and processed to create musk, a scent that only the most wealthy can afford. .

He hunts with Leda (girl in the dreds), a wise and dry warrior woman (who is also Win's sister-in-law), and a greenhorn, Jordan, (other guy) who is a pampered, brash young man sent out in the wild by his father so that he 'becomes something'. The comic follows the team as they live their normal lives in the forest, the little and big problems they face, having to deal with one another, as we also slowly learn about the characters' backgrounds. We find out about Nadine (sexy lady with long hair), who is Win's wife and Leda's sister, and the families back home that they work hard to provide for.

Oh, and there is some changeling girl that they discover living in the forest or something something. (Girl with poofy hair.)

Thanks for watching, guys! Next update: GOOD TASTE! Yaaaay, ohmygod. Least I hope so.

taradaga
taradaga
Posted at

User: Little Swan Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
Sounds good too! I kinda prefer the other one, but I want to see this one too. Doing a few pages of each sounds good.

Hurrah for more Good taste! Yey! I hope you like being at home. (Did I say this last time… possibly… I repeat myself like that often.)
-Posted on Jul 19, 2009

User: tommym Mute| Report BAD Comment

Send a private quack!
Dear Tara,
Nice drawings.You set up the stage for a lot of conflict.
Tommym
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: curlpop Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
I draw my sketches with one eye too heee
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: ShinuZero Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: Bocaj Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: pinkbatmax Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
The prettiness just keeps on coming!
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: skyangel Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
The character drawings are really nice!!!
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: dontworrybehappy Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: llawliet11 Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
the poofy head girl looks realy cool:D
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: The Satoshi Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
Ohhhhh like the dread locks ^^ even the name is cool!!
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

User: Peipei Mute| Report BAD Comment 5

Send a private quack!
Ooooh I wish I could get ideas for future comics like that :p. Can't wait to see this one ^^
-Posted on Jul 18, 2009

Leave a comment?
Anonymous

follow lark at http://twitter.com

Links

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.