Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
The Webcomic Review Forum for the Webcomic Review Comic on the Web

Fan Art!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yes, the webcomic review comic on the web has fan art…or more precisely people retaliating with reviews of their own!
Here is Niccea and Ochi letting us know what they think-

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Toby Durr, if you make something, I'll gladly post it here.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

…damn, I was considering that myself. XD
We had it planned out before they reviewed our comic. Unfortunately Ochi's computer got stolen when it was time to make it. I had to go through my personal archives of her work and cut and paste.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

If you want to make your own reviews (of the review comic or any other comic on the web) feel free!
I will gladly post them here for you.

Posted at

We just alter the color brightness and contrast with gimp.

And now the OVERPOWERING MYSTERY is dead. I hope you're happy, 1337 Master; you've killed Christmas.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

For my version I just desaturated it. And then messed with levels. But that was made with photoshop…My part was drawn in for the comic, but this was done right after the theft of Ochi's computer, so I had to go through some stock images that I had saved from her art from the mafia comic.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I cant believe I only just saw 1337 masters fan comic!
Very awesome!

Posted at

I almost fell out of my chair,1337 that was hillarious xD

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Two remarkably handsome bandits were spotted stealing goody bags at the DD awards.
We cant tell who these two dashing characters are due to the disguises, but if you recognise either of their rugged appearances, please contact the authorities!

dwrean
dwrean
Posted at

i think i know who they are! i think the one in black is simon cowell.
the big furry one im certain is barney the dinosaur! you should go to him right now and taz him bro! then use mace just to put salt and pepper in the wound!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.