Posted at

Yeah, I actually finished this page in time for today's update, which is honestly suprising to me. I normally can only finish one a week, but I'm challenging myself, now.

Why only one a week? The only answer I have is that this is time consuming. I don't normally know ahead of time what the page's gonna look like. With trial and error on the layout, I go through about 10-30 pages before the end result is decided on, then comes the inking, but that doesn't take too long. The hand coloring, sometimes takes forever, though, mostly to cut down on the start and stop points becoming visible. Regardless, I'm sure it's just something I have to deal with.

So yeah, how 'bout that Luna? If anybody notices similarities to other characters, that's very likely intentional. My ispirations were kinda all over the place when I first developed the character. Hopefully I'll be able to fully utilize all of the lovely Luna's skills in this comic…we'll just have to see, no?

Guess I'd better get back to work now…gotta make sure I don't miss my Sunday update. Later, yo!

-C.Wesley M. Rhea-creator