Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Progress Report: 10/30/2010

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I'm not dead. I know I sorta kinda said I was going to get some new pages posted some time in October but, well, I lied through my teeth. And you believed me, suckers! Ha ha ha! No, seriously, I did plan on that, but October ended up being a crappy month and I had no time to do anything. Only got a few pages done, and not enough to post. So here's what's going on:

Likely until January I'm going to be too busy to do regular updates. So in the meantime, I'm going to try to get at least a few more pages done and post what I can when I feel there's enough that it's worth sharing. Hopefully I will be able to post something in a couple of weeks. But as I said, I'm not in any position to keep up a regular update schedule right now and probably won't be until next year. But the comic's been dormant for too long so one way or another I'm going to post something this month, even if it's just the crappy few pages I have managed to get done. So stay tuned!

Fastmax
Fastmax
Posted at

Let me get this straight: You would rather rush thing up, just so you can keep up the illusion of "keeping your word" (which amounts up for me to a hill of baked beans) -and give us in the end… CRAP ART!!, than to take the proper care and creative fortitude to continue to give your audience the quality debauchery you have been giving us all along, ….before you won those awards, that is.

Are you trying to get me to accept substandard debauchery artwork???

You're either a mad man…. or you whacked off too hard upon your ego.
Whats the rush??? You dying or sumpthin'?? Is your "crack baby, zombie carcass" drying up of ideas???

xx,
(Who else but..)
Fastmax

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I just think it's crappy of me to keep people waiting so long for new material. A lot of comics at this site only update once a week or so, and I think I can keep up that kind of schedule without seriously affecting the quality of the comic, at least until next year, when I'll be able to get back to two-or-three updates per week. But don't worry, I'm definitely not going to rush the artwork (and Act III starts off kinda slow anyway). So hang in there, Max. I haven't lost my integrity quite yet!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.