Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Death P*rn Forum

Carmen

Fastmax
Fastmax
Posted at

Who doesn't want Carmen.
Even EC admits, in his own site notations, that he couldn't "off her" as originally planned in "Sex and Candy".
Who can name two reasons, or more, ..as to why Carmen survived her own creator's blood lust?
Could it had been the blood rush she was perpetually giving him as he rendered her physique form upon his computer?
EC has found his "muse" and she has him by the balls. And hes happy for that.

EC, is Carmen based off of someone,
or is she just your personal ideal of a blood lapping, rage snapping, sexpot.

Folks, which girl would you choose to make into a real life person if you had the power to realize only one: "Angie", "Shannon" or "Carmen"?

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Oh dear gawd, I didn't realize people were actually able to start threads here!!! :dizzy:

EC, is Carmen based off of someone,
or is she just your personal ideal of a blood lapping, rage snapping, sexpot.
The second one, definitely. Carmen was made to be the yin to Angie's yang. Where Angie is wholesome and naive as well as outwardly vulnerable, Carmen was made to be libidinous and worldly, and at times viciously aggressive. It's because the two personalities complement each other so well that they make such a good duo.

Folks, which girl would you choose to make into a real life person if you had the power to realize only one: "Angie", "Shannon" or "Carmen"?
I'd steer clear of all three of 'em if I could manage! They're all psychotic as hell!

plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

Both these ladies are far too dangerous to wish into existence if it were possible. Well, may be for about 5 minutes.

Fastmax
Fastmax
Posted at

This is the first time I read that "Plymayer" was afraid of "booty".
"Homicidally characterized, computer generated, dream-queen illustrated booty", at that.
I'd love to have "Shannon" beat me down after runnin' a juvenile move across her.
I dream of "Carmen" biting her wittle pointed teeth deep into my shaft and rattle her head like a lockjawed pitbull.
And Angie,… she can eat my fried big nutz for breakfast while they're still attached and I'm alive and fully conscious.

I see nothing wrong or dangerous about these women.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.