Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Chapter 3 begins today!

Posted at

Today marks the start of Chapter 3, the third and final chapter of "Natural Selection", the first book of the greening wars. Though there's still a bit to go before the end of the first book, I thought this would be a good time to mention a couple of things about the plans I have for the series.

For starters, having gotten input from a couple of people, I have decided to let the art on the early pages stand as is for now. Perhaps when the time comes to publish the Greening Wars in print, I may rework some of the early pages' art, but for the time being, they will remain unaltered.

Each book of the greening wars is intended to be approximately 40 to 50 pages long, and contain between 3 and 5 chapters. The series will have a continuous story throughout the books, and there are no plans for a break between books at this point. Think of each book in the series as an episode of a TV program or the installments of a movie series like "Back to the Future" in which each covers a particular piece of the story, but only part of the larger story.

When published, I plan in each book to include deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes info, additional splash pages, and other extras of this sort. Mind you, nothing that will be strictly necessary to understand the comic, but it may answer some questions, and likely will raise more…

Thanks for reading so far, and I hope you'll continue to join me on this little ride around the edge of the brane!

-Scorp

Barn0wl
Barn0wl
Posted at

Howdy Scorp! Congrats (somewhat belated) on hitting Chapter 3! I am, as I've already stated, thoroughly hooked on your story so far. Your characters are great and the story line is working to not only build the characters but the back story to the situations they will, I am sure, encounter. I know I'm not your first "fan" (for want of a better term), but I am glad to have been here early on.

Oh … can I plug my deviantArt page here? (No, that's not my only reason for posting here … LOL.)

http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

Posted at

Lol, no problem, I'm fine with people plugging their stuff and all here, as long its not spam.
Besides, I like your art.
You may not be the first, but your the first to give regular feedback. :)
Was almost ready to introduce "pepito the sock puppet who makes comments" (and I'm only half kidding)
It seems like once you got the ball rolling other people have started chiming in too. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.