Posted at

Equivocate

To use equivocal terms in order to deceive, mislead, hedge, etc.; be deliberately ambiguous.

I spent months trying to think of a title for this,I wanted something evocative but none to specific. Something ambiguous.

So what is it? Think cyberpunk.

A genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology.

It is also a role playing game, well Cyberpunk 2020 is.

It's a game I have been playing since the early nineties, not continuously obviously.
As a role playing game it has a decent game mechanic, very skill based and with slow improvements so you don't end up playing a bunch of super hard characters like in dungeons and dragons.

There is a Cyberpunk 2020 game setting, which is set in the fictional night city and has a whole bunch of mega corporations and so on and so forth. Equivocate doesn't use that setting but one I have created myself

The characters are heavily based upon those my friends and I played. As such there will be a fair few that pop up but many will also be original characters created for this. Naturally I can't remember every detail from those role playing sessions so there will be variations, not to mention what works in game form may not work so well as a comic.