Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Fan's choice on MCMM best kills

Posted at

You guys list some of your favorite MCMM kills, and once we get enough I'll do a top 10 kills page, and the countdown will be counted down by my choices from 10 to 1 based off of your favorite kills.

Personally, my favorite kill would probably be when Link ripped one of the MegaMen in half, but this is null unless one of you choose it.

But if one of you guys want to do a top 10 list of your own based off of the other fan's choices, I'll make the page based on whoever wants to do the list, otherwise I'll choose the order. It's your guy's choice.

And if nothing happens here, I'll just choose my own top 10 favorite kills and do the page according to my opinion. But I really want your guy's choices.

Posted at

So top 10 my you say? well all the kills were great But if I were to choose some the list would be this:

Best kills list in MCMM:

10. Link face ripping a Megaman clone.
9. Link Killing Fedor.
8.Megaman Killing the robot masers
7. Megaman Kills Sonic
6.Godzilla kills Sonic
5. Megaman Kills X
4.Link Kills Cybor Fedor
3.Link kills Megaman with a Biggie Defence
2.Link and the endless hookshot beatdown(on the same guy over and over until wham!)
1. and the number 1 is Zombie Broly's head rip(why it leaves to the imagineation and link stewing in Broly's body is priceless)

and that's the top 10 list of my Favorite Kills. If any of these make it let it be Broly's or the Hookshot beatdown. G'night everyone!

Posted at

That's tops, man. Except MegaMan never killed X, I killed X by gunning him down, then the Embodiment killed him after he was brought back. The Zombie Broly kill and the torture of #28, or the hook shot kill will definitely be on the list.

chanym1992
chanym1992
Posted at

I don't really have a top ten but I have the best kill ever. When Link kill zombie broyle.

Posted at

Sorry dude memory's a little fuzzy.

Posted at

That's what we're looking for, is just your favorite kill. Put 1, or 2, or however many favorite kills you have.

Gustaa
Gustaa
Posted at

Link ripping Cyber-Fedor to pieces and then eating him is definetely my favourite.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.