Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Crossing death review

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Our first harsh review.

I have to admit I'm a little wary about this one, it's never nice getting a bad review and this being the first may shock people after the nice reviews given so far.

El cid took the reins on the visuals of this review, which is why it looks better than the others :D

There is a lot more to say but as the review is still yet to go up entirely I will save it for when it's finished.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Seems nobody's taken out their pitchforks yet. I guess not too many people saw it, because it's a weekend?

Bah. For the record, I am completely unrepentant.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Possibly but not too many people have commented in these forums as yet anyway. In time maybe.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Didn't see that one but the webcomic review comic did one as well.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

That was a good review. A good, SHORT review! LOL! I didn't much notice the "gamer" aspect that they were talking about, though. I guess you have to be "in the know" to catch that type of thing, some kind of RPG gamer inside joke the author was pulling? Might've given me a better impression of the comic?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Reviews can be too short though, it's not enough to tell people the comic sucks, they want to know specifics.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I can't speak for Genejoke (it's his comic, after all), but I'd be interested in seeing the early stages of your reboot to see how it's coming along.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Definitely, Crossing death is a frustrating read as there are elements of promise contained within.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.