Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Crossover and Cameo Archive needs new Duck links!

Amelius
Amelius
Posted at

Salutations, fellow…ducks? Oh anyway!
If you've ever had a cameo/drawn one or done a crossover, it's a safe bet that it's been documented at the Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Guide. However, with the change in the way our comics are indexed now, all the links to specific pages on the site are dead. They don't even redirect to your comic proper, unless you delete the indexes! (I was afraid some of my favorite comics had been removed until I deleted indexes from the address!)
If you've got a DD comic here with crossovers and cameos, find those pages in your archive and send fresh links to the site! (You might want to just copy the entries on WC&CA then paste the proper links below them so they know where they go.)
This pertains only to cameos and crossovers that take place within DD, your offsite comic cameos are fine. But you know how us ducks flock together with our comics, apparently it's about a third of the links on that site!
Spare a little time to let them know where your cameo pages are now located and where your crossovers start. If the kindness of your heart doesn't motivate you, remember that you likely get traffic from this site as well! :D

Hogan
Hogan
Posted at

Hi Amelius
Thanks for giving everybody on DD the head's up back when DD suddenly went sober a caused a good deal of my pet project to suddenly go dead on me, forcing me to seriously reconsider if the project was worth continuing on.
… it was
It took 4 months of hard work, but with the help of you as well several other Duckers, among them KAM, Morgan and a lot of other who helped by contributing with links and help, the Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive should now be back on its feat with more or less every link to DD-comics reinstated and back in working order! :D
There might still be a couple of loose ends, but as for now the majority of the dead links are alive again, the rest I hope to seek out and restore through "general maintenance".
Now its back to reading comics as well as continually updating the Archive with new links as well as old ones hithero gone unnoticed… its a dirty job, but someone got to do it! :)
Below is a list of all the DD-comics in the Archive which have had their links fixed during the "clean-up"… there's a load more DD's in the Archive, but these are the ones which have featured the various cameos and references, not been on the receiving end.
Again, thanks for your help everybody, I really appreciate it! 
2's a Company
AACMAW
Akakami
Aldus Maycombe
All the small things
Annoyance Factor Nine
Antcomics
Art Table of Duck
Ask Niccea
Astronomalies
The Author
Aw Nuts 2
Bad Guy High
Better Luck Next Time
Bffsatan
Billy Learns to Rock
Blade of Toshubi
Blonde Marvel
Boobs Ahoy!
Bouncing Orbs of Beauty
Bunny Comic
Busty Solar
A Call to Destiny
The Capital of Helsinki
Captain Manly
Chastity Daniels
CCC Presents
Charby the Vampirate
City of Dream
City of Weirdos
College Zoo
Coney Island Disco Palace
Confetti Surprise
Cook’s Assistant
The Critiques
The Crossoverlord
Culture Shock
Cute'n Spicy
Cwen's Quest
Danielle Dark
Dawnbringer
Dawn of a New Era
Dawn of a New Era 2
Death by Pixel
The Devon Legacy
Dog's Eye View
DragonBlade
The Dragonfists of Smorty Smythe
Dregs of Society
Due East
Dying to Live
The Electronic Revolution of the Burnhams
Elijah & Azuu
ELO
Enter the Duck
Eternity Comic
Ever Hollow
Everyday Life of Sho and Kye
Fated Feather
Fearless
FauL3 TuR
The Featureless Plane
Floyd & Mike
For Your Eyes Only
Frank and Vinny
Galactic Hub Serreven
Gansworks
Geebo
Gelotology
Geminni
George the Dragon
The Girl Next Door
Gnoph
The Goblin Apprentice
Go For It
Goosetown and Lunchbreak
Grin-N-Spirit
Happyface Comics
Hellfire
Here There Be Robots
The Hero Factor
How Unfortunate
Hungry Hungry Hipsters
Hurtle
Hypershooter
Insanity of Xade
It Is a living
I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space
Jac Strips for You
Josh Rants
The KAMics
Karen the Marilith
Khan and Chase
Kung Fu Rabbit
Late 2 The Party
Lexis Diner
Life as Told By Rutger
LIFE/DEATH
Life With Dragons
Like Fish In Water
Lime Party
Little Bat Koku
A little on the side
Locoma
The Lost Battle Fortress
Lovemagic
Lynn's Limericks
Mad Acid Trip
Magical Misfits
Magick
Maggot Boy
Magick Too
Magiversity
ManBoys
Mildly Mundane
Mob Ties
Moot Point
Misfits of Mischief
M. Organ Art
Muffinman
Musical Farm
Nancy the Necromancer
The NanKan Agency
Niego
NoWhere Fast
Off Hours
Ohsnap
Omega Justice
One Question
Outlawed
Pc3
Pegwarmers
Penjutsu
Posted
Powerjeff
PowerTrip
Project Mango
Pr0nCrest
Pr0nCrest Alt-Again
Public Humiliation
Putridmeat
Rakina
Raw Fish
Rebound
Riley's Notebook
Rival Angels
A Roll of the Dice
Rule of Three
Salimah
Salt the Holly
[/sarcasm]
Scarecrow Lullaby
Second Wind
Sex on the Beach
Sexy Bouncin Oppai Troopers
Shell
Short Bus Brothel
Silvershot
Simply Sarah
Smash Brothers Evangelion Wars
Sneaky Peeky
Soapbox Hill
South of Sanity
Stickfodder
Stickman and Cube
Tales From The Institute
TeH Evar
Tera Forming
They Are Night Zombies...
This Ego Of Mine
Trapped in a Comic
Two Weeks Notice
Wakon Yosai
WarMage
Weirdstar
Wintergreen
Woolley Thinking
World Domination
X-UP
Ye Olde Dimarchian Forums
Zorphbert & Fred

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Looks like I need to provide new links to my Pinky TA stuff since the Comic Gen links are all dead .

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

thank you for all yer hard work! i've always liked comming by yer site and checking it out.

Hogan
Hogan
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
Looks like I need to provide new links to my Pinky TA stuff since the Comic Gen links are all dead .

Are you sure? They seem to be working for me?

PIT_FACE wrote:
thank you for all yer hard work! i've always liked comming by yer site and checking it out.

Thanks! It being useful makes it all worth doing :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hogan wrote:
  These:

- Revenge Addict - Looks like Mer does NOT like the sight of the battleship coming straight for her ship! 19-03-2008
- Ryu-Hima - Ryu-hime sees the danger approaching and tries her best to get away from the impact! 19-03-2008
- Wakon Yosai - Adrian accepts the matters of fact as the disaster is imminent for the ship! 19-03-2008

They all link here, which is dead: http://ozoneocean.comicgenesis.com/d/20080319.html

I dunno the correct linked page for Comic Gen, but the DD page is here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Pinky_TA/5001403/
Heh, I'd forgotten I had all those cameos ^_^

Hogan
Hogan
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
Hogan wrote:
   These:

- Revenge Addict - Looks like Mer does NOT like the sight of the battleship coming straight for her ship! 19-03-2008
- Ryu-Hima - Ryu-hime sees the danger approaching and tries her best to get away from the impact! 19-03-2008
- Wakon Yosai - Adrian accepts the matters of fact as the disaster is imminent for the ship! 19-03-2008

They all link here, which is dead: http://ozoneocean.comicgenesis.com/d/20080319.html

I dunno the correct linked page for Comic Gen, but the DD page is here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Pinky_TA/5001403/
Heh, I'd forgotten I had all those cameos ^_^
Aah! Now I see where you are heading… yes, that one seems to have gone dead somehow :|
… and yet I managed to find it again, just two days earlier than the date it was logged for :?
Shall I change all Pinky's inhouse cameos to point to the DD-strips instead?
http://www.dragoneers.com/crossovers/index.php?comic=Pinkyta <– Direct Link to Pinky's entry

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Naw, the current ones work fine, leave them on CG. You're doing a brilliant job there Hogan!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.