Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist(s) wanted for short stories.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

This is for Lite bites http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/
We have a few scripts in need of artists, most are pretty short, six pages or so and are open to any art style.
Some are episodes in a series others stand alone.  
The After series by Gunwallace has a few episodes left that need artists.  The link below will take you to one of the episodes.  
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/5313074/
The Micky House stories (also by Gunwallace) call for a more cartoony style although is open to interpretation.

We have a horror/mystery story that clocks in at about 12 pages called "The other side"
There are a fair number available as writers are easier to find than artists.  

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm available for the 12 page story, I'm looking for something that size to do in black and white and nothing says BnW like a horror mystery. You can PQ me with some details and I'll see if I can get it done inside of a week.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I'd really like to try illustrating someone else's writing.   I am open to doing some conventional art as opposed to my usual photo stuff.

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

I honestly want to try this out, it'll be pretty cool, in fact, I would like to be a regular artist if possible.
  As for the type of script, could it be something just a tad more dramatic? maybe slice-of-life if there is any =D if not, anything non-adult is good for me to do =P

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Non of it really goes adult to be honest, the one story that did… well didn't really but we erred on the side of caution and gave a big warning just in case.  Will send a PQ.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.