Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi folks! Glad to be back at it!

Posted at

I've actually been a member of DrunkDuck for almost 2 years now..I'm such a slacker.
  Hi there!, the names Rick.  I draw Married Life a webcomic about the comical mishaps of married Life.  I started creating the comic after work late nights using MS paint and posting them as blogs on my Myspace page. I tossed the strip around a few different sites but eventually settled here at the Duck. the community here has been great, and altho its taking some getting use to, I like the changes they have made.
  Not sure what else to add… hrm…
       Some of the comics I absolutly cant miss updates on! :
Cowtown
Maggotboy
I got it in my mouth
Distance and time
Indigo bunting vampire

Looking forward to FINALLY getting to know a few more members here!
              -Rick

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hey Rick, and welcome back!

ya know - I think I did run across a page or two of married life.  glad it'll be back on board.  re the updating - I'm on a hiatus myself, so seeing someone come back from inactive is very encouraging for folks like me  :-)

Posted at

Hi, MarriedLife! :) Welcome to the forums! I think you're gonna like it here, especially now that they've gotten rid of all the urban decay! Well, with the exception of that high school over there…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.