Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[Plug] Plastic Bullets Mayhem Unloaded

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

The Old Plastic Bullets is dead, the borrowed character fanfiction of a drama queen has been silenced, and in its place, an entirely Original, New Plastic Bullets. Still starring everyone's favorite asshole Andrew Cross, the story takes a different turn from it's prodocesor with lots of changes, outside of the obvious one of dropping the burden of unoriginal borrowed characters. Sure the thrill of them was there at first, but they became more problems then they were worth.
So all ye fans of Plastic Bullets, Support the new one here.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Plastic_Bullets_Mayhem_Unloaded/

As I don't know what happened to the lovely comic forums, feel free to discuss the comic here.
Peace.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

PB MU has reached twenty pages. Now let's just multipy that by 10, and add 36, and it'll be all caught up to it's predessor, cept alot more badass, and 100% original.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

The ominous people demand you read.
Just kidding.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

PBMU is not dead, I have returned from my 3 months away. Also, this color scheme still murders my retinas. That is all.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Mayhem Unloaded now updates Mondays. Finally a solid schedule, do check it out if you like this kind of stuff. Nicole will be happy you do. She might even spare holiday mascots.
Maybe. Probably not.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.