Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[PLUG] Bulletproof is back!

Posted at

Sorry if it seems like I'm spamming, but I think a return after a two-year absence warrants a thread. ;-)
Anyway, Bulletproof is finally back from hibernation effective today and has officially resumed weekly updates until the end of the current issue. If superheroes are your thing, drop on by - link in sig!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Welcome back, spacehamster!

Looks like you're up and running, even with all the changes the site has seen during the last several months - congrats!  
Hope you recapture all of the Bulletproog crowd (nice looking comic  :-)
–oh, about comment reporting –
currently not functioning.   sorry.  we're All sorry about that being MIA, along with stat reporting.

Hopefully those will be back in place whenever it is that Wowio can delve back in

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
Welcome back, spacehamster!
Looks like you're up and running, even with all the changes the site has seen during the last several months - congrats!
Yeah, I think BP made it through the site change pretty much unscathed. The header disappeared and some of the special characters in the descriptions seem to have caused problems, but that's it. Luckily I'd never customized the page much and the files have always been relatively small. I checked the entire archive, and it looks like it's all fine.
–oh, about comment reporting –
currently not functioning.   sorry.  we're All sorry about that being MIA, along with stat reporting.
Alright, well, thanks for the update on that, anyway. Not that you need me to tell you this, but I'd really like to see this stuff back.

Posted at

This probably isn't necessary since my post in the update thread has been front and center all day, but, uh, well, I'm bumping this thread anyway.
Issue 5 concludes today (we note, in passing, that I actually pulled through to the end with every page on time *coughcough*.) For those of us who prefer reading this stuff in bigger chunks at a time, and if I'm honest, my writing probably lends itself more to that than a page a week, now's the time to get caught up.

Posted at

Since this thread is only on page two, I've decided not to be a spam-tard and just bump it instead of starting a new one - Bulletproof #6 starts today, which means weekly updates on Mondays resume for the next 22 weeks. Whee!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.