Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist want to draw 4 u!

Posted at

Basically i want to draw a comic but it's hard to get origanal drawings up on the internet so i'd like to to draw for someone who 1. has a story and would like me to draw 4 them, and 2. can maybe help me to alter the format and image so it's more webcomic friendly.
so if theres anyone out there who would like me to draw for thiere comic or do a test strip i'd love to. i find DrunkDuck and Smackjeeves best place for my online comic needs, but i don't mind finding alternatives. also my deviantart is http://doylea.deviantart.com/.
my main resons for wanting to start a comic is to better my art, and i enjoy storys and reading comics, and to get the experiance. i'll draw anything any topic.
why haven't i started a comic myself? i find it hard to get my hand drawn pictures from scanning to webpage and look good. most if not all web comics are done diatally with a tablet and art program, so i'd be willing to work with some one who might want me to draw/scetch the comic send it to them and they finish it off makeing it jazzy/look good.
hope some one will help i'd just like to be a part of a comic thanks.

Posted at

had a look at ur topic and drawings look good. i'm happy u'd like my art enough to ask me to draw for u and it's a good set up if u can colour and speach bubble. i'd love to be taught anything u can pass on. but first off if u want to send me a decription of a test strip from the comic or a character i'll draw one or the other a post to DA. send it to bloodangel1500@hotmail.com and title it something like comic test. thx

Posted at

no thanks but if u have any usefull tips in useing gimp to make a better comic or file & size best used for internet comic that would help thanks

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

when posting the final image I use jpg format, before that I use png (usually)
size, well DD will resize page if larger than 960 pixels wide.  I used to post at 800 pixels wide which is a reasonable average.
Using gimp… is there anything specific you want to know?

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Well, would you be willing to do some art for print-only comics?  I have web stuff, too, but I really want to get my print stuff done.
And I could give GIMP tips–not incredibly much, but I know image formatting decently.

SageNITO
SageNITO
Posted at

do you have a portfolio or website where i can see
your work?
i'm an artist and writer to my manga "Night
in the Oblivion" looking for an artist to help me. In the
begining I will pay £10 per page. Let me know if you are interested
:)

dA link http://missyet.deviantart.com/gallery/28902397

bloodangel1500 wrote:
Basically i want to draw a comic but it's hard to get origanal drawings up on the internet so i'd like to to draw for someone who 1. has a story and would like me to draw 4 them, and 2. can maybe help me to alter the format and image so it's more webcomic friendly.
so if theres anyone out there who would like me to draw for thiere comic or do a test strip i'd love to. i find DrunkDuck and Smackjeeves best place for my online comic needs, but i don't mind finding alternatives. also my deviantart is http://doylea.deviantart.com/.
my main resons for wanting to start a comic is to better my art, and i enjoy storys and reading comics, and to get the experiance. i'll draw anything any topic.
why haven't i started a comic myself? i find it hard to get my hand drawn pictures from scanning to webpage and look good. most if not all web comics are done diatally with a tablet and art program, so i'd be willing to work with some one who might want me to draw/scetch the comic send it to them and they finish it off makeing it jazzy/look good.
hope some one will help i'd just like to be a part of a comic thanks.

Posted at

Hey, I looked at your samples and I think I have a project that might suit you. PM me if you want to talk about it and basically if you ares till interested and looking…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.