Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Want free advertising?

Posted at

Well obviously that was a stupid question, since obviously everybody wants more readers.

I'm planning on doing a weekly/monthly/whenever I get sick of looking at the same thing ad on my comic (since I have an obsession with using every single field when I see any edit screens), and need YOUR 150x400 (tall) ad to post there.

I PQed some people first, but then I realized that the site no longer notifies people of PQs (Doesn't even show a number), so if you check your inbox and there's a message from me in there asking for an ad, go ahead and reply to that instead of posting here since you guys were my first picks.

Your comic must meet these requirements in order to be a Link of the Week:

- Rated teen or below. I can make exceptions for mature comics only if they're not too far over the line (like, say, Harkovast).
- Are updated semi-frequently at the time of the banner being posted. You don't need to worry about this too much, I'll check the comics before I link them and if you're not active I'll just skip to the next one on the list.
- While fantasy would be preferred (so that it would interest my readers since Elements is in the same genre), it is not required.
- The banner must not be rapidly animated or loudly contrast with the Elements site. All this really means is that it needs to be readable on a black background without blinding me.

I do not need or want anything in return for this, as to me this is what having a small community like this is all about. We gotta support each other man. Once I get a few submissions I'll edit in a list.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Yunno, banner swapping like this would be a good idea for all the comics on this site, in general. Maybe somebody should get together a large-ish community of DDers and get something going?

(I won't be participating though, for obvious reasons!)

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

El Cid wrote:
Yunno, banner swapping like this would be a good idea for all the comics on this site, in general. Maybe somebody should get together a large-ish community of DDers and get something going?

we could all use something like that!!!before the site gets back to being flooded with noobs… noooooooooooobs!!! but yeah we should do that

Posted at

El Cid wrote:

You know, that's a pretty awesome idea and if I didn't know what a huge effort that would be to organize, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Now we just have to find somebody who we can sucker into doing that.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Sorry, I didn't mean to draw attention from the purpose of your thread! I'm going to try to start up a banner exchange for the adult comics here (not that people seem to have any trouble finding them anyway!), but I'll have to run that through my comic's forum, because it wouldn't be appropriate for here.

MrWolfman
MrWolfman
Posted at

hi i have an offer for you. you see i own a small website and im always looking for new content. so how about i do a little "ill scratch your back you scratch mine" deal. you advertise for my site on your comic, and in return ill post your comic on my site so my viewers can enjoy your work. i would link back to your page of course, so my audience can subscribe and what not.
this is my website. it is usually pg-13 in its content and your comic would be under the "lol of the day" tab
HOME
p.s.
i would consider you a partner so when the site gets a little bigger i would reimburse you financially. that is if you stay on with us consistently enough to be considered a partner

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.