Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'd like to make a comic, but i need a artist........hey get back here!

Posted at

Hi, i have a idea for a comic series, but i can't draw anything better then a stick man (and my hand writing is barely readable) whether this is due to my autism or not i have no idea.
Let me make this clear though, i am broke, so i can't pay you for this, and i honestly have no end of the story in mind at the moment, so it could end up being VERY long. That being said, due to a certain aspect of the story, you will be able to implement characters of a comic you already have into it (said aspect has to do with having multiple dimensions) So if you have ideas for the story and they work well with my story, I would welcome them into it.
as for what kind of story, i'm thinking Action (alot of it) with a complex (or at least i see it as complex) story.
if you have any interest post something, if you want information (like about the main character) just ask me in this thread or private message me, either way i don't mind.
If i had to describe this comic, i would say its a collaboration between a writer and a artist who also does some writing.

Posted at

someone has contacted me, i however remembered another idea i had recently, not all details have been worked out yet so i'm not sure if i should close the topic yet, so until they are, i shall keep this open.

Arvogel
Arvogel
Posted at

Hey. I'm a bored artist type looking to improve. I've got sample art up, but it's mostly old stuff. Send me a sample script/character descriptions?

Posted at

i have been approached by 2 artists now, so unless stated otherwise, i'm not accepting any applications.
Edit Feb 25th: neither has contacted me in over a month…..You 2 still there?

Edit March 4th: ok, if you 2 are still waiting for page descriptions, i sent you guys the first few pages……..also since its been about 2 months since either responded, i am now accepting artists again. Yes i am a bit impatient, and i apologize for that, but i really want these comics to happen.

Posted at

i feel as though i should post this, this may be considered a bump but this does have to do with my topic.

both of the artists who contaced me, have not, well, contacted me since January, so i guess i still need a artist.
either PM me (or PQ as it is here on drunk duck) or post a response on here.

White Ink
White Ink
Posted at

I sent you a PQ about an intrest in being your artist. :)

Posted at

White Ink might have still been interest had i realized i had the PM…….because Drunk Duck doesn't tell me when i get new ones, and i haven't been back to the forums in a while.

sooooooo, unless White Ink still wants to, still need a artist.
i do have a Skype now, so theres that, but i would like a sample of your work first.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.