Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Please post your secret santa gifts here!

UltimateZ
UltimateZ
Posted at

For Call Me Tom and his comic Todd Sweets

Posted at

Sorry Banes you got the black been….

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

hahaha man this thread is too much fun :D
omg can't wait for my robot!

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Call Me Tom, that is so awesome! Thanks so much!

I must admit, I kind of LIKE it when people can draw my characters better than I can…and you do!

I love it!!!

Banes
Banes
Posted at

For Crocty…hey, I got your name last time I did a community project….hope you like this okay. Everybody else did color! I shoulda done color…

Posted at

This one goes out to Primalx3, who sounded unsure about whether he wanted something from his comic, "Ultranimal", or mine(the current being "Komet Kangaroo"), so I figured what the heck and just mashed the two together.

Darwin
Darwin
Posted at

This is very cool so far!  I'm in work on mine…I hope to have it done tomorrow or so!!  I'll post it as soon as I get it done!

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

Man, I'm loving the things I'm seeing in this thread :D
Here's my present for smkinoshita

I actually read the whole comic to pick my fav char, and Armageddon was the winner without a doubt. He made me laugh out loud more than once, and also I consider his combination of humor and ultimate superpower perfectly crafted… and totally badass.
I included others characters I liked in the bottom left panel too, a lot of them have really interesting personalities and stories to be revealed. I gotta say, it was fairly addictive reading the whole thing.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

AlceX asked for santa doing something comic book like so I did him doing a brooding rooftop pose.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Locoma wrote:
hahaha man this thread is too much fun :D
omg can't wait for my robot!

Wait no more

Hope you like it :)
(there's a larger image in my Hey "book".

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

LOLLLLLLLLLL
man it's a KILLER ROBOT BENCH… with a christmas spirit! :D I do like it, thanks!!

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

For Alejkhan, from your friendly neighborhood spiderma- I mean, RPGgrenade
It seemd a bit out of character for Victor to wear that, but that's exactly why i did it, he's from Akejkhan's comic: "Jump"

AlceX
AlceX
Posted at

Thanks Genejoke! It's really cool. But creepy at the same time (in a good way). Just better not show it to any little kids.

Posted at

Syas: "any gift of characters from my comic, Insta-Dinner. They can be
doing whatever the santa's heart desires, and doesn't have to be holiday
themed". Ignoring the obvious perversion potential with a food producing shape-shifter and a busty 18-year old I went with him creating a giant ginger-bread cookie and her little sis nomming it.

Posted at

Gotta say I LOVE Locoma's gift!  Thank-you!  Also he does High Voltage better than I do in my honest opinion.  He also make me realize that Skiv could easily be an orange-haired blue version of The Fonz, replacing "Ehhhhh!" with drinking coffee. 

Armageddon is a surprisingly popular character who I should try to include a little more often.  He IS scheduled for another appearence in the comic and I think he'll make quite a few people happy.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

My assignment was for Supermathsbeaver who wanted something christmas related. I figure Peanuts Christmas specials are a staple hallmark of the season. Hope it suits you!

AlceX
AlceX
Posted at

So this is my gift for A Reaver. He didn't leave any request, so I was pretty lost on what to do, but then I saw his avatar… and I was like "I MUST DRAW THIS GUY".  I just had the face to work with, so I invented the rest. Oh, and for some reason, I imagine him as some kind of detective.

Primalx3
Primalx3
Posted at

My secret santa assignment was Reashi's request!
EDIT: X-MASSY VERSION.

Original non x-mas version here:
http://i.imgur.com/TXQPL.png
weirdwolfoflondon: ^^^^^Epic crossover! You also captured their abilities and personalities well. D: I don't think the fennec fox's arrows are going to triumph over dual swords being thrown though, lol. X D You also captured Ubee, Pieras, and the other's personalities quite well. Kudos!
The whole page is full of personality, especially from your characters.
+++++
Whoever picked out the Secret Santa's, was it random, or manually chosen based on similarities in art? D: If the former, then this entire thing played out like some kind of magic card picking! Tons of fun images by the way! It's always neat to see other artists draw somebody else's characters.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

AlceX wrote:
So this is my gift for A Reaver. He didn't leave any request, so I was pretty lost on what to do, but then I saw his avatar… and I was like "I MUST DRAW THIS GUY".  I just had the face to work with, so I invented the rest. Oh, and for some reason, I imagine him as some kind of detective.
Haha. Thanks. I didnt leave a request as I never actually thought of anything so I didnt really expect anything but this is a pleasent surprise. Thanks, its awesome. Now I need to do a detective comic. 

Mine will be up either later tonight or tomorrow. I've just got back on the internet after moving house so Ill need a little while to add that bit extra into what I have currently. 

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.