Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

character pinup comic idea

artofzinn
artofzinn
Posted at

I just found an old pinup comic from several years ago with characters from different comics in swimwear etc . I thought it might be cool to do a new one where anyone can submit a page of their character as long as it is a pinup- non story page with the name of their comic included . this would give everyone a chance to see each others artwork . I would like to keep it rated e though so if anyone wanted to submit adult comic characters that would be ok as long as they covered the naughty bits in their submission . if anyone thinks this is interesting let me know .

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I would be interested, although for a swinsuit thing perhaps teen might be more fitting.  not that it allows for nudity but would cover for some more provocative imagery. 

artofzinn
artofzinn
Posted at

yes maby teen would be better but i was thinking pinup in general not necessairily swimsuit although swimsuit would be cool too . the comic i saw was called supers illustrated i think and it was swimsuit but even cool full page pics of your caracters would be nice so people could check out each others work and comics if they liked the art .

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.